This year of AWC has seen some of the most competitive teams in the world rise to the occasion, and some fall in defeat, with the goal to be 2021 Regional Champions. This weekend marks the end of the road to glory as four teams in each region enter the arena for their share of the $300,000 (USD) prize pool and the prestigious title of AWC: Shadowlands 2021 Grand Finals Champions!
- Venue: Online – YouTube.com/Warcraft
- Dates: Saturday, September 25 – Sunday, September 26
- Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 AM PT
- Each day starting with EU series and ending with NA Series
- All Quarter and Semi-Finals will be completed on Saturday
- Elimination Rounds and the Finals will occur on Sunday
- Prize Pool: $300,000 (USD) combined between North America and Europe
- Format: 3v3, Best of 5 / Best of 7 Finals
- Casting Talent:
- Language Streams on YouTube:
The Season 2 Circuit started with 16 teams, with 12 advancing from the Season 1 Circuit and four from the mid-season Relegation Cup, but after four weeks only eight teams across Europe and North America have secured spots in this weekend’s Grand Finals. Here is all you need to know to follow the teams in their final battles of 2021:
Skill Capped is the European team to beat, with a Season 1 EU win already under their belts and a strong 19-7 record across the Season 2 Circuit.
- Skill Capped, Method EU, and Reload Esports each appeared earlier this year in the Season 1 Finals, with Skill Capped taking the win over Method EU (watch the EU Season 1 Finals VOD here).
- Horizon qualified to Season 2 from being Top 6 in the Season 1 Circuit, but did not appear in the Season 1 Finals.
Team – Alias – Classes
- Reload Esports – Lontar – Restoration Shaman
- Reload Esports – Vilaye – Shadow Priest
- Reload Esports – Merce – Warlock
- Reload Esports – Mystic – Retribution Paladin
- Skill Capped – Maro – Mage
- Skill Capped – Asgarath – Restoration Druid
- Skill Capped – Blizo – Warrior
- Skill Capped – Froffsy – Mage
- Method EU – Chas – Restoration Druid / Discipline Priest
- Method EU – Zunniyaki – Shadow Priest
- Method EU – Whaazz – Rogue
- Method EU – Thesia – Mage
- Horizon – TonyFeral – Feral Druid
- Horizon – Kasuxo – Hunter
- Horizon – GeluBaba – Mage
- Horizon – Relzah – Discipline Priest
Hot off the heels of a Season 1 NA Finals win, Method NA remains dominant as their 20-5 record is the best across both regions in the Season 2 Circuit.
- Method NA, Cloud 9, and Golden Guardians each appeared earlier this year in the Season 1 Finals, with Method NA taking the win over Cloud 9 (watch the NA Season 1 Finals VOD here).
- Unitas Blue qualified to Season 2 from being Top 6 in the Season 1 Circuit, but did not appear in the Season 1 Finals.
Team – Alias – Classes
- Cloud9 – Snutz – Rogue/Warrior
- Cloud9 – Chanimal – Warlock
- Cloud9 – Wealthyman – Mage
- Cloud9 – Kubzy – Restoration Druid
- Golden Guardians – Pikaboo – Rogue
- Golden Guardians – Absterge – Restoration Shaman
- Golden Guardians – Wizk – Shadow Priest
- Golden Guardians – Jellybeans – Hunter/Mage
- Method NA – Ceralium – Mage
- Method NA – Brain – Holy Paladin
- Method NA – Drake -Windwalker Monk / Warrior / Rogue
- Method NA – Prev – Balance Druid
- Unitas Blue – Smexxin – Warrior
- Unitas Blue – Borngood – Holy Paladin
- Unitas Blue – Aiden – Rogue
- Unitas Blue – Nuked – Mage
Never miss a thing by subscribing to us on YouTube and check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page. Be sure to keep an eye on the WoW Esports Twitter page for live updates, recaps, and all the memes you can handle. We’ll see you in the Arena!