- Warsong Gulch: March 13, April 10, May 8, June 5, etc.
- Arathi Basin: March 20, April 17, May 15, June 12, etc.
- Alterac Valley: April 3, May 1, May 29, June 26, etc.
In order to have players from different realms in agreement on whether or not a Battleground Holiday is active, with maintenance tomorrow, we will divide all realms in the Americas into two battlegroups by timezone: Eastern Time and Pacific Time.
This will primarily affect the Latin American Spanish realm Loatheb and the Brazilian Portuguese realm Sul’thraze, which will both be placed in the Eastern timezone. Players on adjusted realms will see the in-game clock “Realm time” change over to the timezone of the battlegroup.
This change will have no impact on the Oceanic realms, as they already have their own battlegroup.
Patch 8.3 Hotfixes – March 9, 2020
- Wrecking Ball achievement can now be earned in the PvP Brawl “Tarren Mill vs. Southshore”.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Writhing Segment’s on-use ability to trigger Rogues’ Blade Flurry.
Player versus Player
- [With regional restarts] Ashran team size reduced to 25 (was 40).
- While we work to improve the performance of Ashran, we are temporarily reducing the player count.
- Characters under level 30 can no longer enter Maraudon by using the Scepter of Celebras.