Brewfest is back again! This year the event runs from September 20 to October 6. As with many of the holiday events, this one was changed to allow you to queue at a lower level.
If you are still leveling alts, don’t forget to grab the Brewfest Enthusiast buff at 6 AM and 6 PM PDT outside of Ironforge and Orgrimmar at the Tapping of the Keg ceremony.
What’s New in 2021
- The loot from Coren Direbrew is item level 184 for max level characters.
- Several tea buckets have been added to the Ember Court. Players can interact with them to drink the tea (Theotar’s Taste Tester), increasing friendship gains with guests by up to 300%.
What’s New in 2019
- Blizzard revamped a lot of the event in Patch 8.2.
- New items
- Garland of Grain – 150 Brewfest Prize Token
- Tabard of Brew – 200 Brewfest Prize Token
- Brewfest Reveler’s Hearthstone – 200 Brewfest Prize Token
- Brewfest Chowdown Trophy – 5 Chowdown Champion Token (a currency obtained from winning the new Chowdown event.)
- Bottomless Brewfest Stein – 10 Brewfest Prize Token
- The grounds have gotten visual revamps with the allied races getting their own stands as seen below. Both factions also have an outhouse with a line.
- The barrel of apples has a new model.
- There is a new event, the Brewfest Chowdown, which is an eating contest.
- The event begins once 4 people click the stand.
- You have 3 buttons – one to eat, one to drink, and one to call for more food.
- Eating fills your bar.
- Drinking reduces the bar.
- You have to call for more food after eating 3x.
- The goal is to be the first to finish 10 plates while trying not to let the bar get to 100 as it makes you choke for a few seconds.
- A variety of events (other than a Dark Iron attack) can happen such as alementals running rampant or Hozen attacks.
- Down With The Dark Iron has been removed from the Brewmaster achievement.
Brewfest Kegs Are Tapped and Festivities are in Full Swing! September 20–October 6