Today, we’ve enabled the Free Character Transfer service for players who have characters on high population realms that are experiencing consistent, extended queues. If this service is available on your realm, you’ll access it in the Services section of the Shop on your character selection screen for that realm.
- You cannot select a destination realm that also has a high population.
- Realm to realm character transfers take time to complete, and the duration is higher when more players are using the service.
- You cannot log in to your character until the migration has completed.
- You cannot cancel a migration in progress.
- Blizzard Customer Support cannot cancel a migration or speed up the migration process.
- Character migrations are irreversible.
- The free service may be disabled at any time, as necessary.
We strongly suggest that any players planning to use a Free Character Transfer do so as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!