Hallow’s End is now live again from October 18th to November 1st. There is only one change this year, and a few things to remember:
- Headless Horseman gear rewards are now 395 item level.
- Headless Horseman’s Hearthstone – Toy from last year purchased for 150 Tricky Treat.
- Characters who have completed the Battle for Lordaeron event will need to speak with Zidormi in Tirisfal Glades to pass through the mists of time and visit Undercity as it was before.
Hallow’s End celebrates the break of the Forsaken from the Scourge.
Fun and mischief reign as the Innkeepers of Azeroth give treats, and tricks, to whomever asks.
The spookiest time of year has arrived once more, and the Headless Horseman rides forth to strike terror into the hearts and minds of Azeroth’s citizens.
When: October 18–November 1
Where: Trick-or-Treat throughout the inns of Azeroth, Northrend, Pandaria, Outland, Draenor, and the Broken Isles (Dalaran) for tasty treats and currency to buy Hallow’s End delights.
All together now! —the Headless Horseman is back to set fire to Razor Hill and Goldshire once more. You’ll need to lend a hand on the bucket brigade to put them out and face the infamous rider.
Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum. Cry for mercy, the reckoning has come! – The Headless Horseman
It would be a lovely time of year to take a stroll through the Scarlet Monastery’s Graveyard if the Headless Horseman hadn’t decided to make it his new lair. If you’re lucky and succeed in routing this menace from within, you may ride off with his steed.
Throughout Hallow’s End, characters level 20-120 will be able to queue up for this ghoulish encounter in the Dungeon Finder.
This year you’ll be able to exchange your Tricky Treats for a newly added toy:
- The Headless Horseman’s Hearthstone
Head to Val’sharah to undertake a quest that begins with the Hag of the Crooked Tree in Bradensbrook. Follow the tale through to its culmination and you’ll receive some Tricky Treats and a chance of receiving one of four utterly bewitching hats.
- Hat of the First Sister
- Hat of the Second Sister
- Hat of the Third Sister
- Hat of the Youngest Sister
There are a total of 21 achievements that can be earned during this event. Completing the Meta-Achievement, Hallowed Be Thy Name, rewards the title: The Hallowed. The eleven Achievements that need to be completed to earn this title include: Trick or Treat!, Out With It, Bring Me the Head of… Oh Wait, The Savior of Hallow’s End, That Sparkling Smile, Rotten Hallow, G.N.E.R.D. Rage, Check Your Head, The Masquerade, Sinister Calling, Tricks or Treats of Azeroth.
- Rotten Hallow
- Ruin Hallow’s End for the Alliance/Horde and foil their attempts to wreck the Alliance/Horde celebration by completing the following quests: Stink Bombs Away!, Clean Up in Undercity/Stormwind, A Time to Build Up, A Time to Break Down.
- Bring Me The Head of … Oh Wai
- Kill the Headless Horseman.
- Check Your Head
- Use Weighted Jack-o’-Lanterns to put pumpkin heads on each of the races: Blood Elf, Draenei, Dwarf, Gnome, Goblin, Human, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, Undead, Worgen.
- A Frightening Friend
- Find Pepe wearing his spooky scarecrow costume.
- G.N.E.R.D. Rage
- Earn 10 honorable kills while under the influence of the G.N.E.R.D. buff. It’s a slap in the face!
- The Mask Task
- Obtain a Mask during Hallow’s End.
- A Mask for All Occasions
- Collect the 24 unique Masks listed: (Male and Female each) Blood Elf, Draenei, Dwarf, Gnome, Goblin, Human, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren, Troll, Undead, and Worgen.
- The Masquerade
- Get transformed by the Hallowed Wands listed: Bat, Ghost, Leper Gnome, Ninja, Pirate Skeleton, Wisp.
- Out With It
- Eat so many Tricky Treats that you get an upset tummy.
- The Savior of Hallow’s End
- Complete one of the quests to save a village form the Headless Horseman.
- Sinister Calling
- Obtain a Sinister Squashling pet and Hallowed Helm through looting or Tricky Treats from the Hallow’s end world events.
- That Sparkling Smile
- Show off your sparkling smile by using a Tooth Pick.
- Trick or Treat!
- Receive a handful of treats from one of the Candy Buckets located in an inn.
- Tricky Treats of Azeroth
- Complete the Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, and Outland Tricks and Treats achievements.
- Tricks and Treats of Kalimdor
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Kalimdor.
- Tricks and Treats of Eastern Kingdoms
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Eastern Kingdoms.
- Tricks or Treats of Outland
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Outland.
- Tricks or Treats of Northrend
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Northrend.
- Tricks or Treats of the Cataclysm
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Cataclsym zones.
- Trick or Treats of Pandaria
- Visit the Candy Buckets in Pandaria.
Horde characters who have completed the Battle for Lordaeron event will need to speak with Zidormi in Tirisfal Glades to pass through the mists of time and visit Undercity as it was before.