The tournament will be split into two regions: North America and Europe. All games will take place on live servers for WoW Classic, using the recently added War Game feature. Here’s how it all works:
- Teams of 10 players will sign up for their region. Signups are open to eligible players with a level 60 character on live servers for WoW Classic—check eligibillity and sign up for NA here and EU here!
- The tournament will be split into two stages for each region: qualifiers and finals.
- The qualifiers are open sign ups.
- The finals will feature the top six teams for the region.
- Teams will battle against each other on live servers using the War Game feature, allowing players to queue up battlegrounds against other teams in their region.
- For the top six teams in North America and Europe, there will be a total of USD $4,000 on offer in separate prizing for each region and bragging rights of winning the WoW Classic Summer Bowl!
- More information on the full ruleset can be found on our NA and EU sign-up pages.
We’ll have more information—including casters, final teams, and how to watch—soon. Be sure to sign up now and join our Discord server to keep up with the competitors!