Nvidia has released a new GeForce Driver that “provides optimal support for the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands pre-patch on the public test realm”, introducing ray-traced visual effects to the game.
Currently, the Ray Traced Shadows Options are disabled on both the Shadowlands PTR and Beta, however they may be enabled after this week’s build.
Our newest GeForce Game Ready driver brings you support for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2, A Total War Saga: TROY, and the upcoming World of Warcraft Shadowlands Beta. And support for 8 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors.
To download and install, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the “Drivers” tab.
Game Ready For The Latest Releases
Game Ready Drivers bring you support for the latest games, giving you an optimized experience with the smoothest and most responsive gameplay possible. Included in our latest release is support for:
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands Beta: Blizzard’s readying a test of their newest World of Warcraft expansion. Opt-in here, and if you’re accepted be sure to download and install our latest Game Ready Driver to experience the introduction of ray-traced visual effects to the world’s most successful MMORPG.
Shadowlands – New Accessiblity Options
New Accessiblity Options have been added in the latest Shadowlands Build. If you would like to test them, you can change the settings in Interface – Accessiblity or use the following commands:
- /console CameraKeepCharacterCentered (0 or 1, default value: 1)
- /console CameraReduceUnexpectedMovement (0 or 1, default value: 0)
- /console ShakeStrengthCamera (0-1, default value: 1)
- /console ShakeStrengthUI (0-1, default value: 1)
Dark Legacy Comics #738
DLC #738 has been released!