November 12 Hotfixes – Korrak’s Revenge and Classic Updates
- Resolved an issue that caused Survival Hunters’ Mending Bandage (PvP Talent) to heal more than intended on non-player targets.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Korrak’s Revenge
- The amount of Timewarped Badges rewarded for winning or losing Korrak’s Revenge have been doubled from 10 and 5 to 20 and 10.
- The repeatable quests “Irondeep Supplies,” “Coldtooth Supplies,” and “More Armor Scraps” no longer reward Timewarped badges.
- Many quests in Korrak’s Revenge now are daily quests and reset daily. They are as follows: “Irondeep Supplies,” “Coldtooth Supplies,” “Towers and Bunkers,” “Capture a Mine,” “The Graveyards of Alterac,” “Armor Scraps,” “Capture a Mine,” and “Alterac Valley Graveyards.”
- Developers’ note: While acquiring supplies from the mines and mounts for the ram and wolf riders contributes to the battle, we agree with the feedback that these can be a bit repetitive. To that end, we have converted a number of quests within the Battleground into dailies and removed the reward for the repeatable turn-ins.
- The guards in Gadgetzan, Booty Bay, and Everlook now have a significantly longer range on their ranged attacks.
- Developers’ note: We’re seeing some players attack others by abusing line-of-sight rules in Gadgetzan. This disruption is against our Terms of Service (as it was in 2006) and we’re taking action against players who exploit this game mechanic. While this new range differs slightly from original WoW 1.12, it better enforces the authentically intended consequence of PvPing in a goblin city by challenging the attacker to fight, die, or escape the guards.
- The Discombobulator Ray will now correctly dismount mounted enemy players.
- Abilities that provide a damage increase to the next auto attack (e.g. Heroic Strike and Raptor Strike) will now properly break crowd control effects if the ability was queued before the crowd control was applied.
- Corrected an issue that prevented pets from attacking a target who entered stealth after the Attack command is used.
- Corrected an issue with the Gnomish Cloaking Device that caused it to incorrectly drop the player from combat when used.