Patch 8.2.5 Hotfixes – November 22, 2019
- The Mecha-Done achievement is now account wide.
- Condensed Life-Force: The Guardian of Azeroth (Essence) pet should no longer have delays between its casts when the player has very high levels of haste.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Fixed an issue that caused Outlaw Rogues that used Killing Spree against Ragnaros to teleport into the incorrect Ragnaros encounter.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to lose their WoW’s 15th Anniversary buff.
- Korrak’s Revenge
- Commanders Karl and Louis Philips now have an equal amount of health.
- Commanders Duffy and Malgor now have the same health.
- Korrak the Bloodrager now resets and evades enemy attackers if he’s led 100 yards beyond his spawn point.
PTR Known Issues – November 22
We have some known issues in the latest build of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR that we’d like to highlight:
- Eyeball Issues – A bug with eyes in several models is being addressed. Noticeably, Night Elves with the ‘Night Warrior’ look don’t have the correct eyes on the PTR.
- Vulpera Missing Ear Options – Specifically the Female Vulpera.
- Male Mechagnome is missing a hairstyle.
Allied Race Intros
- During the Allied Race introduction sequences, players will lose their cursors.
- The Mechagnome intro will stop on a blank screen.
- Zidormi is placed inside Shrine of the Two Moons – This means that level 120 Alliance players who access the updated Vale of Eternal Blossoms via the main Visions of N’Zoth questline will be phased into hostile Horde territory.
All of the above will be fixed in a future build of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR.