Patch 8.2.5 is live this week!
- Official Patch Notes – Read the official patch notes for Patch 8.2.5.
- Worgen and Goblin Model Updates – Worgen and Goblins are finally receiving their model updates!
- Updated Worgen Animations – Worgen are receiving updates to their animations!
- 15th Anniversary Event – Earn rewards with unique limited time raids and events!
- War Campaign Concludes – The War Campaign comes to a thrilling conclusion!
- New Magni Quest Chain – Search for Wrathion in a new quest chain involving Magni!
- Party Sync – Level with your friends by using party scaling!
- Recruit A Friend Returns – Earn new rewards with the return of Recruit A Friend!
- New Alliance Mount – Honeyback Harvester – Earn the long awaited bee mount!
- Show Final Destination – New addition to map UI to see final turn in location for quests!
- Firelands Timewalking – Firelands raid added to Cataclysm Timewalking!
- New Worgen Character Creation Portraits – The worgen character creation portraits have been updated!
- Embassy Changes – Several changes have been made to the embassies!
- Character in Mount Journal – See your character mounted on each mount in the mount journal!
- Character Menu UI Changes – Faction logo and class colors added to character menu!
- Black Market Auction House Additions – New items added to the Black Market Auction House!
- Additional Changes and Additions – Miscellaneous changes and additions.
- Login Changes – Login with email or telephone number!
- New Models – New models for lore characters such as Wrathion!
- New Maps and Icons – New maps and icons!
15th Anniversary Event
While likely not going live tomorrow, sometime soon after we will see the 15th anniversary event in game! Take on old bosses in special raids and partake in classic Alterac Valley to earn unique rewards such as the Obsidian Worldbreaker mount!
War Campaign Concludes
The war campaign will finally come to a thrilling conclusion in patch 8.2.5! The entire quest chain has been encrypted and untested on the PTR so we won’t know what happens until it is revealed!
New Alliance Mount – Honeyback Harvester
Alliance players will finally be able to do a lengthy grind quest to claim the long awaited bee mount, the Honeyback Harvester!
New Show Final Destination Button in Quest Log
Patch 8.2.5 will add a new button to the quest log allowing you to see the final destination of a quest to plan your own route. You can toggle between this and the “show travel route” button freely.
Updated Worgen Portrait Pictures on Character Creation Screen
Patch 8.2.5 comes with the new worgen models, and so the portraits on the character creation menu have also been updated. The goblin ones remain the same.
Patch 8.2.5 has seen some changes to the faction embassies. The faction leaders have all left and only the Pandaren leaders remain with various representatives from the current allied races.
- New enchantment, transmogrifiable gear, and mount listings have been added.
- Armored Razzashi Raptor
- Experiment 12-B
- Felsteel Annihilator
- Ironhoof Destroyer
- Life-Binder’s Handmaiden
- Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn
- Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn
- Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth / Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth
- Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn
- Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn
- Solar Spirehawk
- Spawn of Horridon
- Swift Zulian Panther
- Unclaimed Black Market Auction House Containers will now fully create the item when open or viewed in any way. No peeking!
- Removed Grimoire of the Four Winds