Patch 8.3.0 PTR – Build 32044 – Vulpera and Mechagnome Racials and Classes
You can try out the new Allied Races on the PTR!
The Vulpera Dance is part of the “What Does the Fox Say?” dance!
- Bag of Tricks – Pull your chosen trick from the bag and use it on target enemy or ally. 1.5 min cooldown
- Rummage Your Bag – Change your chosen tricks. Now where did you put that? 5 sec cast. 5 min cooldown
- Make Camp – Make a camp at this location. Can only be used outdoors. 5 sec cast
- Return to Camp – Return to your camp. 10 sec cast. 1 hour cooldown
- Fire Resistance – Reduces fire damage taken by 1%
- Nose for Trouble – When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.
- Vulpera Survival Kit – You have a chance to find an additional satchel of goods when you kill a humanoid.
- Combat Analysis – You gather and analyze combat data every 5 secs, increasing your primary stat by (50 at level 120), stacking up to 8x. The data decays while out of combat.
- Hyper Organic Light Originator – Summon Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes. 3 min cooldown
- Skeleton Pinkie – Allows opening of locked chests and doors that require a skill level of up to 600.
- Mastercraft – You function as a personal blacksmithing anvil, cooking fire, and mining forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.
- Re-Arm – When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.
Vulpera can be the following classes:
Mechagnome can be the following classes:
New Allied Races Preview – Vulpera and Mechagnomes