Patch 8.3 Hotfixes – June 9, 2020
Dungeons and Raids
- Energize damage has been reduced by 50% on Heroic and Timewalking difficulties.
- Horrific Vision of Orgrimmar
- Thrall’s throne has been blocked off to prevent a rare occurrence where characters could become stuck if feared into the throne.
Items and Rewards
- Azerite Essences
- Conflict and Strife (Major – Rank 2) now increases the defensive benefit of your Versatility by 50% while stunned (was 100%).
Player versus Player
- Items and Rewards
- Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite can once again stack more quickly when multiple Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite trinkets are used against a target.
- Azerite Essences
- Reaping Flames (Major – Rank 3) no longer activates on player-controlled targets such as pets, totems, or guardians.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Conflict and Strife (Major – Rank 2) effect from providing additional defensive benefit from Versatility under the effects of certain class stuns.
- Corrupted Items
- The effectiveness of Versatile (Corruption Effect) has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Fixed several quests that could be unintentionally shared and trigger a teleport upon accepting.
- We have reduced the magnitude of the stat adjustment applied to players to compensate for their Corruption level.
- Developers’ note: Timewalking is designed to largely be a gear-agnostic experience that allows players of different levels and stages of progression to group together. Since Legion, we’ve used stat adjustments to offset the unique power benefits from systems like Artifacts or Essences to try to keep power constant. We were being too aggressive in compensating for Corruption, and this was making Timewalking dungeons in Visions of N’Zoth more difficult than intended.
- Agony should now inflict the appropriate amount of damage as it increases over time.
- The Seed of Malevolence explosion should now inflict damage to all players near the affected target.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a Dragon of Nightmare to spawn again shortly after its death.