Scrappy and resourceful, mechagnomes have improved their fleshy forms with top-notch prosthetics. Though they once sought to mechanize themselves completely, the mechagnomes now seek a balance between flesh and steel. Emerging from years of isolation on Mechagon, they bring both ingenuity and aptitude to the Alliance. They left Gnomeregan to construct a metal metropolis, Mechagon. However, their once wise and ambitious ruler King Mechagon now ruthlessly rules over them with an iron fist. Work together with the Rustbolt Resistance to overthrow their tyrant so these mechanical mavericks will join the Alliance.
Unlocking the Mechagnomes
To unlock the ability to make a Mechagnome, the following achievements must be completed on one character on your account. Once done, you can make a Mechagnome on any server.
- Rustbolt Rebellion – Earn exalted status with the Rustbolt Resistance.
- The Mechagonian Threat – Complete the Mechagon storyline.
- The Resistance Needs YOU!
- My Father’s Armies
- My Father’s Armies
- Drill Rig Construction
- Welcome to the Resistance
- Looking Inside
- You Must be This Height
- A Small Team
- Princely Visit
- Rescuing the Resistance
- We Can Fix It
- Send My Father a Message
- Operation: Mechagon – The Mechoriginator
- The Legend of Mechagon
- Let’s Get It Started
- Report to Gila
- The Start of Something Bigger
The Mechagnome Allied Race can be any of these classes:
The Mechagnome racial abilities are as follows:
- Combat Analysis – You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 25, stacking up to 10 times. The data decays while out of combat.
- Hyper Organic Light Originator – Summon Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes. 3 min cooldown
- Skeleton Pinkie – Allows opening of locked chests and doors that require a skill level of up to 600.
- Mastercraft – You function as a personal blacksmithing anvil, cooking fire, and mining forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.
- Emergency Failsafe – When you fall below 20% health, heal for 15% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2.5 min.
If you level a Mechagnome to 120 without a boost, you will be awarded with Heritage of the Mechagnome, which grants the heritage armor below.
The Mechagnomes offer a variety of faces, hairstyles, hair colors, skin colors, facial hair, modifications, and upgrades. You can view them all in the screenshots below.