Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – February 3, 2021
- Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
- Vengeful Retreat no longer causes the Demon Hunter to fail to charge to The Hunt’s (Night Fae Ability) target.
- Throw Glaive, Sigil of Flame and Elysian Decree (Kyrian Ability) should now properly generate threat on targets the Demon Hunter has not attacked.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue where Horn of the Wild Hunt (Korayn Soulbind) was using an incorrect sound effect.
- Fixed an issue where Wild Hunt’s Charge (Korayn Soulbind) wouldn’t function while using Natural Impetus.
Player Vs Player
- Fleshcraft’s channel will no longer be canceled at the start of an arena match.
- Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- The channel for summoning a demon will no longer be canceled at the start of a battleground or arena match.
- The Torghast storyline quest “Lest the Trail Go Cold” can now also be completed in Skoldus Halls, Fracture Chambers and Soul Forges. The quest text will be updated to match this in a later patch.