Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 11, 2021
- The achievement Parasoling will now correctly display your current progress.
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] Bone Shield grants armor equal to 70% of Strength (was 50%).
- [With regional restarts] All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
- [With regional restarts] Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer attempts to cast spells at targets affected by Cyclone and will no longer ignore targets affected by crowd control abilities that break on damage, such as Entangling Roots or Mass Entanglement.
- [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 9%.
- [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 8%.
- [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 8%, except for Bladestorm (Talent) and Dragon Roar (Talent).
- [With regional restarts] Meat Cleaver (Talent) now increases Whirlwind’s damage by 25% (was 30%).
Dungeons and Raids
- Theater of Pain
- Draw Soul should no longer apply Soulless to Warriors while Bladestorm is active.
Items and Rewards
- The Stamina from Tempered Armor Patch has been reduced to 24 (was 50) and can only be applied to items worn on the chest to match the Heavy Desolate Armor Kit.
- Developers’ note: This item was always meant to be a lesser version of Heavy Desolate Armor Kit that you can earn as a rare drop or rare find on a vendor, but this item was accidentally missed when the Heavy Desolate Armor Kit was changed in Beta. The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented the base status User Interface from displaying the correct base icons in the Arathi Basin battleground.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Orb of Power icons from being displayed on the Temple of Kotmogu battleground map while they are at their pedestals.
- Resolved an issue that caused Evasion (Rank 2) to fail to strike the target with Main Gauche while Evasion is active.
- Resolved an issue that caused the interaction of a Paladin’s Eye for an Eye (Talent) and Evasion (Rank 2) to deal more damage than intended.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- The door to the next floor is once again locked until the Empowered enemy guarding it is defeated.
- Anima Powers
- Fixed an issue where Pact of Infernal Intimacy stacks would reset when using portals on certain floors.