Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 13, 2021
- Demon Hunter
- Resolved an issue that prevented Darkest Hour (Legendary Effect) from granting Darkness.
- Holy Priests wearing X’anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus (Legendary Effect) and using Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind) will no longer benefit from Spirit of Redemption during Archbishop Benedictus’ Restitution.
- Fixed an issue where certain enemies would drop incorrect items during the scenario “The Greater Good.”
- Night Fae
- Korayn is now correctly rewarded when you complete “By Trials Forged.” Existing players who have already completed the quest should be awarded Korayn retroactively.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
- Chamber Sentinel’s Severing Slice no longer hits nearby pets.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Harmful effects of Necrotic Bolt reduced by 40% when cast by non-boss enemies.
- The edge of the screen visual effects of the Cloak of Ve’nari or Lingering Cloak of Ve’nari can now be hidden when selecting Reduce Camera Motion or Keep Character Centered and Reduce Camera Motion in the Accessibility settings menu.