Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 14, 2021
- Demon Hunter
- Resolved an issue that could prevent players from being healed by Collective Anguish’s (Legendary Effect) Fel Devastation.
- Touch of Death will now reset its cooldown at the end of boss encounters.
- Guardian of the Forgotten Queen’s (PvP Talent) immunity effect can now correctly be dispelled by effects such as Warrior’s Shattering Throw, and Priest’s Mass Dispel.
- Measured Contemplation (Legendary Effect) will now consistently grant stacks of its buff.
- Shattering Throw will now correctly remove immunity effects if the Warrior moves out of line of sight of the target after the weapon is in flight.
- Phial of Serenity (Covenant Ability) will now reset its cooldown at the end of boss encounters.
- Hearth Kidneystone (Emeni Soulbind) can no longer be used by Mind Controlled targets.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue where the speed boost from Wild Hunt Tactics (Korayn Soulbind) didn’t occur when triggered by damage over time and heal over time abilities.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where players could become affected by Quaking (Affix) when players are pulled back to his platform upon re-emerging on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue where the Lightless Force weapon enchant could unintentionally engage enemies from the floor above.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that prevented her from using abilities until she ascends into the air when engaged in combat after a wipe.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Fixed an issue where Zolramus Necromancer’s summoned minions could not be defeated if they were at a distance from the necromancer upon its death.
- Reduced the area of effect of Zolramus Sorcerer’s Shadow Well to match its visual.
Items and Rewards
- The following trinkets with cooldowns 3 minutes or longer now reset when a boss encounter ends:
- Inscrutable Quantum Device
- Empyreal Ordnance
- Bladedancer’s Armor
- The Sinful Gladiator’s Vestment (Elite version) transmogrification set now contains the correct cloak.
- Fixed an issue where Widowbloom was granting slightly less herbs per pick than other herbs.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Greatly increased the attack damage of summoned Beasts of Prodigum for characters with intellect specializations.
- Vendors in Torghast now offer anima powers for your Beast of Prodigum if a Beast is present.