Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 19, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Meatball would become unavailable if he is on a mission while changing covenants.
- Fixed an issue where Reign of Endless Kings (Legendary Effect) would not trigger Guardian of Ancient Kings that’s under the effect of Glyph of the Queen.
- Fixed an issue where Reign of Endless Kings (Legendary Effect) would not trigger on the correct target while talented into Guardian of the Ancient Queen (PvP Talent).
- The Ardent Protector’s Sanctum (Legendary Effect) will no longer cause other Protection Paladin’s Ardent Defender to be placed on cooldown.
- Clarity of Mind (Legendary Effect) will now properly extend the caster’s Atonements with Spirit Shell (Talent) when other Discipline Priests also have Atonement active.
- Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar’s (Legendary Effect) damage debuff can no longer be reflected.
- Fixed an issue where the scenario “The Greater Good” could fail to end properly.
- The constructs created by Necrolord players have had a few changes to their designs, and should no longer be as chatty as they were before.
- Night Fae
- Completing the Ardenweald covenant campaign will now result in a choice between a Castle Nathria Raid Finder main-hand or off-hand weapon instead of both, moving it in line with the other covenant campaigns.
Creatures and NPCs
- Gormbore and Dustbrawl should now drop loot as intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Atonement
- The ground visual for Curse of Stone should remain visible with lowered Graphics Quality in the System Settings menu.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Fire Juggler should no longer be able to knock enemies into locations where they can’t be looted.
- The Anima Collectors are now easier to find in the world quest “Tithe and Taxes.”