Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 20, 2021
- Death Knight
- Service In Stone (General Draven Soulbind) will now correctly trigger when the Death Knight dies due to Purgatory (Talent).
- Druid Form sounds should now always match the visual when shapeshifting. No more cheetahs with a deep dinosaur voice running around out there.
- The Fatal Decimation (Necrolord Conduit) will now properly increase the damage of Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) at Item Levels 213 and above.
- War Banner (PvP Talent) will no longer rarely persist on players after the banner has despawned.
- Fixed an issue causing the second Mortal Strike from Mortal Combo (Conduit) to deal 20% less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue during the scenario “The Greater Good” where players who disconnected during the flight with Chyrus would not receive aid from Kleia, Pelagos, and Mikanikos, and would be unable to take a new flight to Elysian Hold.
- Fixed an issue where Athanos could fail to activate during the scenario “The Greater Good.”
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue for level 60 Night Fae players who were eligible for the Threads of Fate quest “Return to Oribos” where the quest start location would appear in the wrong area.
- Kel’thuzad will now reset if any creatures walk past the encounter door.