Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 4, 2021
- Players can once again earn the achievement Stay Chill from the Conclave of Wind encounter in Throne of the Four Winds.
- Fixed an issue where Kynthia would not take off smoothly during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest “Trouble on the Western Front.”
- Fixed an issue where Xandria was visible in two places at once during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest “Stronger Together.”
- Willowblossom is once again present for players who abandoned the quest “Evil Grubbies.”
- Fixed an issue where the Anima Conductor daily quests in Maldraxxus were granting an incorrect amount of anima. The anima rewards are now equivalent to the other covenants Anima Conductor daily quests.
- Players can no longer be seen fighting an invisible creature during the quest “Face Your Fears.”
- A portal to Oribos will now appear next to the Sinfall Flightmaster once the third tier of the Venthyr Travel Network has been unlocked.
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue where the debuff from Corpse Ticklers in Maldraxxus could not be removed for some players.
- Ta’xera in Revendreth now has her correct voice.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- The Manastorms
- Resolved an issue where Millhouse Manastorm’s Power Overwhelming debuff was missing its text description.
- Resolved an issue where player immunities (e.g. Divine Shield and Ice Block) could inadvertently cause Stellar Clouds to spawn on Mueh’zala’s active platform.
- Resolved an issue where the death of Mueh’zala could be delayed if he’s channeling Master of Death right before he reaches 10% health.
- The Manastorms
Items and Rewards
- Covenant armor sets can no longer be disenchanted if the item is acquired from covenant vendors.
- The Memory of Past Sins trinket now appears within the Castle Nathria Adventure Guide for Enhancement Shaman.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some benefits from Inscrutable Quantum Device to persist after the trinket was unequipped.
- Fixed an issue with Pocket Portals stacking incorrectly.
- Pet battles have been temporarily disabled in Castle Nathria.
- Threads of Fate characters who are level 60 are now eligible for the quests “Return to Oribos” in each zone.
- “Bet on Yourself” now displays with a blue daily quest icon.
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- Resonant Misery no longer drops Stygia.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Bonus damage from Painbreaker Psalm will no longer cause Shadow Word: Death to deal increased backlash damage to the player.
- Mawsworn Flametender and Empowered Mawsworn Flametender’s Inner Flames now begins its cooldown at the start of the cast (was upon cast completion) and the time between casts increased to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds).