Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – January 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue where players who disconnect during the flight in the quest “Aerial Reconnaissance” would not have a map marker directing them back to Kleia to restart the flight.
- Fixed an issue where Nuuminuuru could fail to give credit for the quest “Path of Ascension: Nuuminuuru.”
- Fixed an issue where other players’ Dismantled debuffs would be visible on the Forsworn Colossus in the Eternal Forge. We found the issue, and promptly dismantled it.
- Fixed an issue where eligible players could fail to receive the Sundancer mount in Bastion after completing the event.
- There are now more enemies available for the quest “Compassion, Blade of Humility.”
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue where defeating the dungeon boss on Mythic Keystone difficulty wouldn’t provide credit for “A Rare and Unusual Spirit.”
- While seeking Feather Caps for “Ember Court: Mushroom Surprise!”, players will now be able to use Grappling Growths as expected.
- The preferences of every guest are now always displayed in the Guest List, even before you’ve discovered them for the first time.
- Developers’ note: This change should make it faster and easier to build a guest list that has compatible guests with similar preferences.
- The guests Grandmaster Vole and Choofa will no longer appear on the Guest List if you don’t have the required reputation to unlock them.
- Developers’ note: This change does not remove them from existing Guest Lists, but you can revoke their invitation and they will not reappear on the list until you are able to unlock them.
Dungeons and Raids
- Margrave Stradama
- Plague Rot can no longer be interrupted.
- Margrave Stradama
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the Splintered Heart of Al’ar trinket would fail to trigger after suffering a lethal blow.
- Sinful Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak now counts as part of the Sinful Gladiator’s Elite transmog sets.
- PvP items upgraded to Item Level 226 will now display their Elite appearance.
- The disguise from the Acolyte’s Guise toy no longer cancels when teleporting.
- Fixed some issues with missing spawns and incomplete stage progressions in The Beastwarrens Hunts.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- You can now obtain the quest items for “Signs of the Lion” from higher layers of Twisting Corridors.
- Increased The Undying Army reputation rewarded from Maldraxxus Elite world quests.