Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – November 27, 2020
- Fixed an issue where Clouded Diamond (Torghast Anima Power) would not trigger with Arcane Momentum.
- Corrected an issue where Soul Rot (Night Fae Ability) was unable to be used if the warlock was low on health.
- Corrected an issue that could cause players who were trying to switch covenants to incorrectly be treated as having previously been a member of their desired new covenant.
Creatures and NPCs
- Stablemaster Vasilica has taken up shop in Sinfall to help Venthyr covenant members recover their lost pets.
Items and Rewards
- The Mistcaller Ocarina trinket now refreshes its buff duration when the buff is already applied and the buff now lasts 15 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Covenant Campaign
- Fixed an issue where characters who chose to enter the Threads of Fate could have quests in their log from “The Looming Dark” campaign that could no longer be completed.
- Fixed an issue where there were two Centurion Colossi visible during the quest “The Final Countdown.”
- Characters in Threads of Fate mode should no longer be offered the Maldraxxus quest “WANTED: The Key of Eyes” as it takes place in a level 60 area.
- Fixed an issue during the quest “Ride to Heartwood Grove” where the Riding Stag would not want to be mounted.
- Players who logout during “Refuge of Revendreth” should no longer be required to restart the quest to complete it.
- Archivist Fane will now allow those sworn to the Venthyr to obtain the quest “Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.”
- Prince Renathal will now accept the turn in of “Cages For All Occasions” while mounted on a Bridled Shadehound.
- The Maw
- Resolved an issue where Brethlun the Brand can become stuck and permanently evade all oncoming attacks during the quest “The Brand Holds the Key.”
- Battle for Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where Tyrande could get stuck in combat during the Battle for Azeroth Alliance scenario “In Darkest Night.”
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Any Soul Ash that was not looted from defeated enemies will now be sent to the player’s mailbox.
- Increased the spawn frequency of Brittle Bark Mischief-Makers needed for the World Quest “Spriggan Size Me!”
- Fixed an issue where Kleia could display incorrectly during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Falling With Style.”