Several new covenant legendaries have been added in Build 38709. In addition to that, there are changes to covenant legendaries added in previous builds, as well as a new datamined covenant ability for Night Fae Priests.
New & Updated Covenant Legendaries
- Pact of the Soulstalkers (Kyrian) – When your Resonating Arrow deals damage to a target, your party gains
5%increased critical strike chance for until cancelled.
- Bag of Munitions (Necrolord) – Up to
5targets hit by your Death Chakram are also hit by Explosive Shot.
- Fragments of the Elder Antlers (Night Fae) – When Wild Spirits hits fewer than 5 targets, there is a
200% chance for each target hit to be damaged by Wild Spirits a second time.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments (Venthyr) – Bonus Kill Shots from Flayed Shot cause 6 targets within 8 yds to bleed for 35% of the damage dealt by Kill Shot over 6 sec.
- Heart of the Fae (Night Fae) – Shifting Power can be channeled while moving. Each enemy hit by Shifting Power grants you 1% Critical Strike and Haste, up to 10% for 10 sec.
- Call to Arms (Kyrian)
- Brewmaster: Weapons of Order calls forth Niuzao, the Black Ox to assist you for 12 sec.
- Windwalker: Weapons of Order calls forth Xuen, the White Tiger to assist you for 12 sec.
- Mistweaver: Weapons of Order calls forth Yu’lon, the Jade Serpent to assist you for 12 sec.
- Bountiful Brew (Necrolord) – Your abilities have a low chance to cast Bonedust Brew at your targets location.
- Faeline Harmony (Night Fae) – Your abilities chance to reset Faeline Stomp is doubled. Enemies and allies hit by Faeline Stomp are affected by Fae Exposure, increasing your damage and healing against them by 8% for 10 sec.
- Sinister Teachings (Venthyr) – Fallen Order summons 1 additional Tiger adept for 24 sec. While you have an active adept your abilities that critically hit reduce the cooldown of Fallen Order by 3 sec.
- Bwonsamdi’s Pact (Night Fae) –
Each time you take damage from Shadow Word: Death while your Fae Guardians are active your Faeries effectiveness is increased by 25%.
- Shadow Word: Manipulation (Venthyr) –
Mindgames gains 1 addtional charge and its cast time is increased by 50%.
New Datamined Priest Covenant Ability
- Haunted Mask (New) Discipline, Shadow, Initial: Call forth three faerie guardians to attend your targets for 20 sec. Wrathful Faerie: Any direct attacks against the target restore 0.5% Mana or 3 Insanity. Follows your Shadow Word: Pain. Guardian Faerie: Reduces damage taken by 20%. Follows your Power Word: Shield. Benevolent Faerie: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of your target’s major ability by 100%. Follows your Shadow Mend. Holy: Call forth three faerie guardians to attend your targets for 20 sec. Wrathful Faerie: Any direct attacks against the target restore 0.5% Mana or 3 Insanity. Follows your Shadow Word: Pain. Guardian Faerie: Reduces damage taken by 20%. Follows your Power Word: Shield. Benevolent Faerie: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of your target’s major ability by 100%. Follows your Flash Heal. Limited to 1 target. Night Fae. Night Fae. 100 yd range. Instant.
- Raging Vesper Vortex (Kyrian) – When all charges of Vesper Totem are consumed, Vesper Totem will radiate one final 15 yd burst of [ 200% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage and [ 220% of Spell Power ] healing.
- Languishing Soul Detritus (Kyrian) – When Scouring Tithe generates Soul Shards, gain 100% increased movement speed and
100%increased critical strike chance for 8 sec.
- Shard of Annihilation (Necrolord) – Decimating Bolt also increases the critical strike chance
and critical strike damage of Shadow Bolt by 15%.
- Decaying Soul Satchel (Night Fae) – Each target affected by Soul Rot increases your Haste and Critical strike chance by
50% for until cancelled.
- Contained Perpetual Explosion (Venthyr) – Impending Catastrophe’s final explosion damage is increased by
50% plus 10%for each enemy target hit on the way to its final target.
Players that choose the tokens as their weekly reward can speak with Ko’tul (the Broker Exchange Specialist near the Great Vault) to trade them for any of the following items: