Patch 9.1 Hotfixes – August 30, 2021
- [With regional restarts] Condensed Anima Sphere (Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat for all classes.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Defile (Talent) would activate Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind).
- [With regional restarts] Mana regeneration reduced by 60% in PvP combat (was 55%).
- Fixed an issue where Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) caused Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind) to stay too long.
- [With regional restarts] Mana regeneration reduced by 55% in PvP combat (was 50%).
Items and Rewards
- The maximum value the Anima Reservoir can hold has been greatly increased to 200,000 (was 35,000).
- Developers’ note: We’ll be introducing a way for characters who have fully upgraded a Covenant Sanctum to transfer anima, either to their alts or to other covenants on the same character, and so we’re increasing the anima cap in anticipation of this change.
- Shards of Domination
- [With regional restarts] All Domination gear now activate a gem set bonus.
- [With regional restarts] Sanctum of Domination Legs for all armor types now activate a gem set bonus.
- Cloth: Legs – Blood, Bracers – Frost, Belt – Unholy
- Leather: Legs – Frost, Gloves – Unholy, Boots – Blood
- Mail: Legs – Blood, Belt – Unholy, Boots – Frost
- Plate: Legs – Frost, Bracers – Unholy, Gloves – Blood
- Developers’ note: Requiring a specific slot from the raid to take advantage of the set bonus is proving to be too elusive for some players even with some assistance from the Great Vault. If you have previously acquired an item affected by this change but have destroyed it, you can use the Item Restoration service to recreate it after the hotfix goes live with this week’s maintenance. Please note, there is no benefit from having the activation spell twice.
- [With regional restarts] Shard of Kyr effectiveness reduced by 75% in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Players should now correctly see the Mastercraft Gravewing in the Mounts tab of their Collections window.
Korthia and the Maw
- Player abilities that have restricted use indoors such as Heroic Leap and Demonic Gateway are now easier to use in Korthia and the Maw.