Patch 9.1 Hotfixes – July 20, 2021
- Fixed an issue with the Clearcasting effect gained from Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) not granting the effects of Amplification while Arcane Empowerment is talented in PvP.
- When Mass Dispel dispels multiple targets, the order of dispels is now random.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Defeating Sylvanas on any difficulty will now always drop a Shard of Domination for players who do not yet have all possible Shards.
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- The pendulum around the Penance of the Fallen King swings once again.
- Fixed an issue that could cause small discrepancies in how Mythic+ Rating is displayed in different User Interface elements.
Items and Rewards
- Shards of Domination
- Scouring Touch no longer incorrectly removes stealth type effects from the caster when applied to targets.
- The amount of Anima dropped by bosses in the Sanctum of Domination is now affected by achievements earned by upgrading your Covenant Sanctum.
- The Treatise: The Study of Anima and Harnessing Every Drop should now work on Korthia dailies, rares, and treasures as well as the Covenant Maw Assault quests.
- Developers’ note: The original goal was for the Treatise items to give you bonuses when returning to the 4 non-Maw zones or to the Maw proper for the Stygia Treatise. Korthia was themed to be part of the Maw during development and so it was not included. However, since we didn’t clarify that well and Korthia is abundant in Anima having not originated in the Maw, we are enabling this item’s bonus there as well. Looking forward, the Treatise: Relics Abound in the Shadowlands awarded at Tier 6 with The Archivists’ Codex only works on the four original zone factions as a bonus to players who want a way to speed up their reputation with these factions.
- The new socket adding item, Alloy-Warping Facetor and conduit upgrade item, Death-Bound Shard should now be purchasable by all characters on your account from Archivist Roh-Suir once one character has reached Tier 6 Research.
- Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper is now classified as a Unique item.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Foresworn Aspirant’s Robes to not show up in the Kyrian Soulbind dailies or in the Transmog appearances user interface.
- Resolved a number of issues with the quest “The Nathrezim” in which Mal’Ganis was telling enemies in other player’s experiences what to do. He has been notified to stay in his lane.
- Added a graveyard that is specific for the quest “The Nathrezim.”
- Developers’ note: This should eliminate the long run back to the quest if it is in progress and reduce some of the timing bugs that were coming up with Mal’Ganis’ gloating moments.
- Fixed an issue where players who accepted a queue in the middle of flying to the Beastwarrens would be pacified until relogging.
- Completing the Adamant Vaults will now always reward Anima and significantly more gold.
- Bosses in the Adamant Vaults no longer regenerate health after defeating players.