Patch 9.1 Hotfixes – July 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue where defeating the bosses on Floor 5 were not providing credit for Touring Torghast.
- Developers note: Unfortunately, this fix is not retroactive and you may have to run the Layer again to receive credit if it is the highest Layer you can complete. However, finishing any higher Layers will also complete the achievement criteria for the Layers below them, so there’s no need to enter the lower Layers again if you choose not to do so.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue that could cause Spellwarden (PvP Talent) to stop working after leaving battlegrounds and arenas.
- Arcanosphere (PvP Talent) will no longer cast if the Mage is interrupted while channeling it.
- Bonds of Fel (Destruction PvP Talent) and Shadow Rift (PvP Talent) can no longer be prevented by Spell Reflection or Grounding Totem.
- Night Fae
- Field of Blossoms duration now matches its tooltip.
Creatures and NPCs
- Rift rares will more reliably return to the Rift if they defeat all adventurers.
- The NPCs that help you change covenants have returned in Oribos.
- Escaped Wilderling is much braver now and will no longer abandon you when you fly over the Maw.
- Popo will no longer act as a guard in War Mode and will remain focused on his task of delivering potions to his friends.
- Relic Gatherers and Relic Gorgers will now allow more people to get credit for attacking them. But beware, in War Mode the other faction might just steal your faction’s control of the mob.
- Fixed an issue where Fleshwing would sometimes become stuck in the sky.
- The Assault Supply Carriage should more reliably reset after the event completes.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic+ Affixes
- The Champion’s Mastery effect from Champion’s Brand now grants the correct amount of Mastery.
- Sanctum of Domination
- Soulrender Dormazain
- [NA realms only] A cinematic now correctly plays after his defeat.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- The arrow indicators that appear while moving rings during Runic Affinity now respond to the number of players inside the active rune, rather than the ring’s current rotational momentum.
- Fixed Shadow Fissure’s visual effect so it is no longer invisible if you enter the Phylactery Phase late.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue where she could begin her third stage with an incorrect amount of health.
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- [NA realms only] The extra action button associated with the instruments in Myza’s Oasis should no longer despawn when picking up the instrument.
Items and Rewards
- The Relic Fragments from the portal spawns leading up to the spawn of the Anima-Starved Devourer or the Mawsworn Exterminator have been reduced. The drops from these big bosses have been increased slightly to compensate.
- Developers’ note: We do not want people to feel that they should skip helping defeat one of these big rares if they missed the portal opening.
- Packaged Soul Ash is now bound to your Battle.net account rather than you World of Warcraft account.
- Soul Cinders can now be acquired starting at Torghast Layer 8 (was Layer 9). The total amount of Soul Cinders earned at Layer 12 will remain the same.
- The First Technique effect provided by the Codex of the First Technique trinket is now appropriately effective against very large strikes.
- The Vault Anima Tracker will no longer be on the Death’s Advance Quartermaster after you have purchased and learned it.
- Lost Razorwing Eggs should now properly count as returned when used in a raid group.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to not receive the Nilganihmaht’s Signet Ring when defeating Exos, Herald of Domination.
- Fixed an issue where the Eye of Affliction wild pet would use its Agony ability again before allowing the larger impact damage to happen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the quest to kill Mor’geth to appear.
- Locating and interacting with Huln Highmountain during “Hunting Amid Houses” will now grant quest credit.
- Fixed an issue where Heirmir would be unavailable during the quest “Hooking Over.”
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market is now a valid option for scheduled Calendar events.
Blizzard Gear – Sylvanas Nendoroid Figurine
Blizzard has released a 4″ Sylvanas Figurine, including 2 different faces, her bow, arrow, and arm aura effects.