- Fixed an issue where the Eye Wish You Were Here criteria for all players being hit with Photoflash! would sometimes not properly be rewarded due to an unexpected interaction with pets.
- Star Burst (PvP Talent) can no longer be picked up by player pets and NPCs.
- Fixed an issue with a select few finishing abilities not getting properly Animacharged when using Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian Ability).
Creatures and NPCs
- The Carriage Crusher has managed to ambush a few supply runs and now drops Relic Fragments and Anima when defeated by players completing the Anima Supply Carriage event.
- After hearing complaints from Stormwind citizens, Lillian Singh will now be selling her holiday fireworks in a more appropriate attire. She will be keeping her sparkler though.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Following scheduled weekly maintenance next week in each region, the quest “Storming the Sanctum” will now additionally reward players with 6 Runekeeper’s Ingots, worth a total of 1500 Anima. Players who have already completed this quest will be offered it again at that time.
- Eye of the Jailer
- Fixed an issue where Dragging Chains and Desolation Beam could target the same player when there are other available targets.
- Fixed an issue where rogues, ghouls, and other player pets with similar targeted leaps or teleports would be moved to the tip of the platforms when casting those abilities on transition between phases. Players and pets should land at more consistent locations using these abilities.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players might not be able to Reincarnate or use a Soulstone after falling off the platform while in combat.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Fixed an issue where the Sylvanas Windrunner encounter could incidentally begin during the fight, preventing cooldowns from resetting correctly after the encounter ends.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that would keep her in the air and prevent her from landing back onto the ground.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the Archivist Item Upgrade preview would display incorrect stat values for certain spell effects. This was purely a visual issue in the preview and did not reflect the item itself.
- Fixed an issue where the First Class Healing Distributor trinket was providing a greater amount of healing than intended
- Fixed an issue that was causing Forsaken Crusader’s Blade to not properly reflect that it is a two-handed caster sword and will drop only for Holy Paladins from the Wrath of the Jailer chest.
- Fixed an issue where outfits containing dual wield Legion Artifact weapon appearances could not be saved.
- Lunarlight Pods are once again visible for collecting.
- The Tundra Penguin pets have marched back from their arctic adventures and are once again visible in the Pet Journal and while summoned.
- Tinybell will no longer call for your help unless Maelie, the Wanderer is available to be found. Additionally, Maelie is now available more frequently.
- Bonus Objectives are no longer displayed on your map after completing Chapter 1 of any covenant campaign.
- Players should no longer be affected by the Collected effect caused by other players during the quest “Into the Vault.”
- Increased the par time on shorter floors.
- Developers’ note: Our goal is that par time, the expected amount of time the floor will take that is automatically adjusted based on floor size and number of enemies, is equally attainable whether you get short or long floors in a given run.
- Fixed an issue where receiving a Text to Speech message could appear to clear the currently visible chat settings.
Patch 9.1 – Maelie Hotfix
Nonetheless, with a hotfix, we’re increasing her spawn rate, and we’re also making it so that Tiny Bell will no longer beckon for you help if Maelie is not up.
Those changes should go live in the next day or two.