Patch 9.1 Hotfixes – September 16, 2021
- Fixed an issue that allowed Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) to deal damage based on non-hostile damage events, such as Blessing of Sacrifice.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- [With NA and EU realm restarts] Congratulations to the top 100 Horde and Alliance guilds for defeating Sylvanas on Mythic difficulty! With the next reset, cross realm groups can enter Sanctum of Domination on Mythic difficulty.
- Theater of Pain
- Falling from a platform in the Altars of Agony before Kul’tharok will now place the character’s body on the platform they fell from.
- The Shardhides for “Spill the Tea” should now be more plentiful.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue that prevented the pop-up notice that is displayed when a Battlefield is ready from hiding when you leave the queue.
- Fixed a sound issue when riding ram, horse, talbuk and deathcharger mounts.