The Mythic+ Rating System that was teased by Raider.IO is now active on the Public Test Realm. Keep in mind that this feature has just been added, so everything is subject to change.
Mythic+ Rating System Preview
- Players can check their Mythic+ Rating in the Mythic Keystone tab.
- Hovering over the dungeons will show the points gained from each instance.
- Mythic+ Rating can be increased by completing dungeons more quickly or on higher difficulties.
- Completing keys on both Fortified and Tyrannical will further increase the score, as previously mentioned in the developer interview with Ion Hazzikostas.
Creating and Joining Groups
- Group leaders can now see the applicant’s Mythic+ Score along with their name, role and item level.
- Alt characters do not show any info about the player’s main character, their points, nor the number of dungeons completed in time for different brackets (5-9, 10-14, 15+). These statistics are currently provided by the Raider.IO Addon, which will most likely remain useful in that regard.
- The score tab is currently clickable on the PTR (although broken in functionality). If this gets fixed, group leaders will be able to sort applicants by their Mythic+ Score.
The “cool powers” referenced above seem to be Anima Powers, some of which were added in an earlier build. Most of the following Anima Powers are currently used in the fight with the Tarragrue in the Sanctum of Domination raid, but they might also show up in Mythic+ Dungeons.
Patch 9.1 – New Anima Powers
- Blade of the Lifetaker – Your attacks have a high chance to steal health from the enemy equal to 10% of your maximum health.
- Disembodied Mystic Hands – Your attacks have a chance to steal a beneficial Magic or Enrage effect from your target, applying it to yourself.
- Elethium Diffuser – Inflicts Shadow damage equal to 50% of all the damage you receive, split amongst enemies within 10 yds, but you are no longer able to step backwards.
- Elethium Weights – Your Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Intellect are increased by 30%, but you are no longer able to jump.
- Ephemeral Effigy – You take 25% less Physical damage and suffer 15% more Magic damage. Taking Physical damage has a chance to increase your movement speed by 25% for 6 sec.
- Erratic Howler – While in combat, release an uncontrolled howl at random intervals. This howl inflicts 40 Shadow damage to enemies within 20 yds and interrupts spells.
- Ever-Beating Heart – You become immune to Fear and Stun effects.
- Heart-Seeking Fang – While in combat, leech 3 health from a random enemy within 15 yds every 2 sec. This damage and healing is doubled if the target is suffering from a Bleed effect.
- Huddled Carvings – Your damage and healing done is increased by 30% while within 5 yds of at least 2 other players.
- Lumbering Form – While in combat, your size is increased by 100%, your damage and healing is increased by 30%, and you automatically knock back ALL players that come within 2 yds of yourself.
- Negation Well – Greatly increase the power of your jumps. Your movement speed is also increased by 20%.
- Obleron Endurance – Maximum health increased by 45%.
- Obleron Ephemera – Versatility increased by 12%.
- Obleron Spikes – Critical strike chance increased by 12%.
- Obleron Talisman – Mastery increased by 12%.
- Obleron Venom – Critical damage and healing increased by 18%.
- Obleron Winds – Haste increased by 12%.
- Oddly Intangible Key – You take 90% less damage from area of effect attacks.
- Overgrowth Seedling – Increases your armor by 100% and reduces the power cost of most abilities by 30%.
- Potent Acid Gland – Your attacks have a chance to launch a glob of acid, inflicting 30 Nature damage and increasing damage you inflict on that target by 25% for 8 sec.
- Pulsing Rot-hive – Your attacks have a chance to attach decayfly larvae in the target, inflicting 9 Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. When this effect expires, the larvae hatch from within the target to fight for you.
- Resonating Effigy – You take 25% less Magic damage and suffer 15% more Physical damage. Taking Magic damage has a chance to increase your movement speed by 25% for 6 sec.
- Satchel of the Hunt – You grant all allies within 20 yds an additional 30% movement speed.
- Soulward Clasp – Your abilities have a chance to create a zone of soul empowerment nearby. Any player may collect this to gain 25% damage and healing done and 25% movement speed for 10 sec.
- Spectral Oats – While running, you take 10% less damage and inflict 10% more damage, as well as heal for 5% of your maximum health every 1 sec.
- Spiked Skin – Attackers take damage each time they attack you for 20 sec.
- Stoneflesh Figurine – When below 40% maximum health, you reduce all damage taken by 40% and your own movement speed by 40%.
- Ten of Towers – Increases damage done by 10% and reduces damage taken by 10%. Upon death, detonate and stun ALL players and enemies within 10 yds for 10 sec.
- The Stone Ward – Shields you for 30% of your maximum health. This absorb refreshes every 20 sec. While this shield holds, you are immune to stuns and being knocked back.
- Tremorbeast Heart – Primary stat increased by 15%, and regenerate 5 health every 5 sec.
- Twisted Samophlange – While in combat, the 3 nearest other players to you within 5 yds gain 15% increased damage and healing done.
- V’lara’s Cape of Subterfuge – Your attacks have a chance to cause you to fade away, reducing your threat for 6 sec. While you are under this effect, your critical strike chance is increased by 50%.