Patch 9.2 Hotfixes – April 5, 2022
- Fixed an issue where summoning a Feral Spirit was resetting melee swing timers.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Nova incorrectly requiring a 1-hand weapon equipped to be cast.
- (2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where a set bonus summoned Feral Spirit could cause the Maelstrom Weapon generation effect of Feral Spirit to have a reduced duration.
- Fixed an issue where Demonbolt was incorrectly generating Soul Shards against targets that are immune to damage.
Cyphers of the First Ones
- Pocopoc will now be resummoned if the player uses the customization console while Pocopoc is in aggressive/support mode. (Pocopoc will not be in aggressive/support mode on resummon)
Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Non-boss enemies
- Reflective Bulwark should no longer be triggered by area of effect spells like Blizzard.
- Reflective Bulwark’s damage has been significantly reduced and no longer triggers off of auto-attacks.
- Subjugator Zeltoth’s health has been significantly reduced.
- Anduin Wrynn
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from progressing past Anduin in Raid Finder difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Massive Bang could be reduced through clever use of game mechanics.
- The Jailer
- Jailer’s health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing Chains of Anguish to sometimes not cast.
- Fixed an issue that caused the last proc of Mirrors of Torment (Mage Venthyr Ability) to cause Diverted Life Shield to cancel.
- Non-boss enemies
Items and Rewards
- Equipment purchased from Rafiq in Pigrim’s Grace, Zereth Mortis is now compatible with the Creation Catalyst and can be converted to tier set pieces.
Player versus Player
- War Mode
- The War Mode PvP quest “A New Deal” now contributes a large portion of progress to the weekly quest “Patterns within Patterns” in Zereth Mortis.