Patch 9.2 Hotfixes – March 17th, 2022
Creatures and NPCs
- All scarabids and annelids in Zereth Mortis now use the updated burrow spell visual effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Fixed an issue when using the Ancient Console near Lords of Dread and Rygelon to teleport back to The Grand Design could place the player in combat.
- Vigilant Guardian
- Fixed an issue that would break player’s ability to pick up the Unstable Orbs after they had used certain player abilities or mounts.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- Fixed and issue where the visual effect of Massive Blast did not accurately portray its damaging area.
- Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Fixed an issue that prevented Brewmaster Monk’s Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox from auto-casting Stomp.
- Anduin Wrynn
- Remorseless Winter damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anduin’s Hope health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anduin’s Despair health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Increased the amount of time it takes for Remnant of a Fallen King to reach maximum energy by an additional 2 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that made Lost Souls treat crowd control effects with PvP diminishing returns.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Dark Eclipse to not trigger a Dark Eruption.
- The Jailer
- Player guardians, such as Fire Elemental, are now protected while players are affected by Rune of Compulsion.
- Fixed an issue where Dominating Will could be removed via immunities. Dominating Will’s heal absorb reduced by 10% on Normal difficulty and reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty to account for the potential increase in difficulty of the ability.
Items and Rewards
- Significantly reduced the respawn timer for the Sandworn Chest in the Endless Sands.
- Characters who had the “Match Made in Zereth Mortis” quest incorrectly automatically completed and became blocked on the Campaign chapter will now have the quest available to them when they next zone into Zereth Mortis.
- Developers’ note: Enterprising players who found a way to unlock all the teleporters in the area and proceed along the quest line without the quest will be allowed to proceed as normal, without needing to backtrack to this quest.