Pilgrim’s Bounty is live from November 23 to November 30 and with it comes a time to reflect upon one’s good fortune and share feasts with everyone around you!
The Spirit of Sharing
The main area where the festivities take place is right outside the capital cities for the Horde and Alliance and in a couple of smaller towns.
- Players can interact with the many foods options set on these tables and will gain a buff by eating or passing each of the servings.
- There are 5 buffs in total, and getting all of them will reward The Spirit of Sharing buff which grants a 10% increase in reputation gains for one hour.
- New in 2021 – Players in the Night Fae Covenant can unlock the Turkey Soul Crittershape.
Ember Court Reputation Buff
During Pilgrim’s Bounty, players can eat Theotar’s Neverending Feast to increase the guests’ happiness and friendship gains.
Pilgrim’s Bounty is centered around cooking and there are 5 recipes to add to your cooking collection. All you need to do is buy the Bountiful Cookbook from Bountiful Barrel located at each capital city table to learn them. The recipes are used for several quests, dailies, and the Now We’re Cookin’ achievement related to the holiday.
5 daily quests can be found around the bountiful tables at capital cities that award a piece of the Pilgrim’s set or a Pilgrim’s Bounty cache.
- The cache can contain the Fine Pilgrim’s Hat, the Frightened Bush Chicken battle pet and the Silver-Plated Turkey Shooter toy, along with several consumable foods and turkey shooters.
- The quests are centered around cooking so having at least a 280 skill level will help but if you do not have the skill level, you can buy the items needed from Bountiful Barrel at each capital city table.
Pilgrim’s Bounty Cache Drops
- Fine Pilgrim’s Hat – Transmoggable year-round.
- Frightened Bush Chicken – Teaches Bush Chicken.
- Silver-Plated Turkey Shooter – Covers target with turkey feathers.
There are 9 achievements for the Pilgrim’s Bounty holiday, 7 required for the meta achievement Pilgrim that will award you with the title the Pilgrim along with the Plump Turkey battle pet and 2 that are separate.
- “FOOD FIGHT”– Bounce food off a player at a Bountiful Table.
- Now We’re Cookin’ – Cook up one of every Pilgrim’s Bounty dish.
- Pilgrim’s Paunch – Acquire the Spirit of Sharing from a complete Bountiful Table feast at every capital of your faction.
- Sharing is Caring – Pass one of every dish at a Bountiful Table.
- Terokkar Turkey Time – Defeat Talon King Ikiss while wearing a Pilgrim’s hat and either a Pilgrim’s Dress, Robe or Attire.
- The Turkinator – Kill 40 Wild Turkeys within 30 seconds of each other and gain Turkey Triumph. Using a macro is helpful here.
- Turkey Lurkey – Use a Turkey Shooter on each racial combo rogue.