The Honor Points gear vendor in Oribos now sells a box containing 5 Mark of Honor for 2000 Honor Points. This is a welcome change as players would find themselves capped on Honor with nothing to spend it on!
Auction House Listings Change – Category for Default Price is Narrower
Reddit user Wwoody123 pointed out in the woweconomy subreddit that there has been an undocumented change to the way the Blizzard UI Auction House determines default pricing for a listing. If you are placing up items that fall into this new determination method, be careful that you don’t accidentally list it for 1 silver!
- Items that are the same, but come in different levels and varieties/rarities, will now have their default price determined separately from one another.
- This means that when listing an item, the default AH UI will now scan for the item, but also narrow it down to the item level, rarity, etc as well.
- If there is no item with the same narrower category then the default listing price will be 1 silver.
- This affects items like:
- Legendary base items (different item levels)
- Crafted gear with different item levels from Crafter’s Marks
- Battle pets with different rarities and levels.
Miscellaneous Patch 9.0.5 Undocumented Changes
Several undocumented changes have been discovered in Patch 9.0.5. Here is a list of some of the more impactful ones:
- The Great Vault now has an icon on the map in Oribos.
- Master Pandaria Crafter no longer unlocks Cloak of Coordination.
- The Entangling Spores ability used in Marasmius’ Hyphae Patrol quests for the Night Fae Travel network now has a 1.5 second cooldown between uses.
- The Instruments of Bastion buff items now have a shared cooldown, but the buff is no longer removed when traveling between Shadowlands zones. (except the maw)
- Two new mailboxes have been added to Oribos. One is near the portals back to your capitol city and the other is outside the Great Vault.
- Ghost Wolf’s running animation is slightly slower, but this does not affect the movement speed increase.
- A bat has been added to Sinfall’s main level, allowing you to ascend to the Eternal Terrace from either floor.
- Rendle must be making a killing with Castle Nathria repairs because there is a pile of gold next to him now.
- A homestead has been added to Crystal Lake in Elwynn Forest.
- The Bastion Temple of Courage boss Wingflayer the Cruel no longer has an arrow to allow the player to exit the Impale ability.