Season of Mastery Patch 1.14.3 Development Notes – April 5, 2022
We’ve just updated the Season of Mastery PTR again to a new build 43086 and the realms are available now for testing.
Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- Prophecy of Chaos effects have had several adjustments and bug fixes:
- Shadowy Orbs that spawn when tentacles spawn now have a slightly longer travel time before landing.
- Shadowy Orbs should be more responsive and be easier to pick up when touched.
- There are additional consequences for stacking the Essence of C’thun debuff gained from Shadowy Orbs too high.
- Resolved an issue where tentacle illusions would appear for a brief moment to all nearby players when spawning.
- Each boss will now have a chance to drop additional loot, scaling upwards depending on which Prophecy your raid has selected.
- The Fankriss the Unyielding encounter has seen multiple baseline adjustments.
- Developer’s Note: This encounter has not seen a ton of mechanical changes but players should now find that they will need to engage the existing mechanics in a much more meaningful way. Even in Original World of Warcraft and WoW Classic, this encounter always felt like it was a step down in difficulty relative to everything else in the Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, and the nature of these changes should make even the base version of the encounter feel more dangerous in Season of Mastery.
- Fixed a PTR-specific bug that sometimes caused raid instances to occasionally become inaccessible with a “This raid is not yet available” error.