A new quest has appeared on the Shadowlands Beta in Oribos involving Bolvar. *SPOILERS AHEAD*
- A messenger in Oribos asks you to enlist the help of Bolvar to deal with the information uncovered in Maldraxxus, however, he says that Bolvar is currently preoccupied by visitors from Azeroth.
- When you find Bolvar, you see that his daughter Talia and Calia Menethil have somehow made it to Oribos. She is pleading with him to find out if our friends can still be saved. Bolvar says the risk is too great for him to peer into the Maw again, but Talia insists by saying that she journeyed all the way to the realms of death to meet the father that she thought lost to her. She says that she hasn’t asked him for anything ever and he relents, agreeing to do as she asks.
- Bolvar says that his choice to have everyone, including Talia, believe he was dead after putting on the Lich King’s crown was a selfish one. You help him begin the ritual with the help of the shattered crown, and an “awesome in-game event” shows the Maw to us.
- Talia says she could make out Jaina and Thrall’s voices, and their cries chilled her to the bone. Calia says that they could not hear Anduin or Baine, however, and wonders if Bolvar can try again. He says he needs to time as their is price to be paid for such visions.
- It is then that the messenger from earlier, Tal-Inara, interrupts and says that you bear urgent information from the Primus of Maldraxxus. Bolvar asks him to aid us while he addresses this information.
Shadowlands Beta – Covenant Swapping Preview
Blizzard has implemented an early build at what you can expect when trying to swap your covenant. Leaving your current Covenant is as easy as talking to the emissary of the Covenant you wish to join in Oribos and navigating through the dialogue tree.
Upon trying to rejoin the Covenant that you left by talking to their emissary in Oribos, you will be told during the dialogue that your betrayal was not taken lightly and that you need to complete the quest task required in order to rejoin. As of now, the quest is there, but the task is not yet implemented, so we are unsure of what exactly this task is, though Morgan Day did mention in an earlier interview that swapping into another Covenant will not be hard, but rejoining one that you left may require additional tasks to be completed. Once you do, however, you will keep the progress that you made in that covenant prior to leaving, including all of your renown and soulbinds.
Shadowlands Beta – Jailer’s Chains
The latest beta build introduced a new mechanic into Torghast in the form of Jailer’s Chains. Players will now no longer be able to change their gear, Talents, or Soulbinds at the start of every floor, but only in the Central Chamber, at the start of the first floor, and in the vicinity of helpful Brokers on non-Boss floors in Torghast.
Shadowlands Beta – Legendary Crafting UI
You can now test crafting your legendaries in the Shadowlands Beta. Currently, there is a vendor next to the Runecarver to purchase all the items that you need for testing the UI. Here is roughly how the process and UI function:
- You first place the shell item crafted from professions into the middle slot.
- The second slot opens a drop down menu of the available legendary powers that you have for that slot unlocked to choose for the legendary.
- You then have the option to place in two runes that determine the two secondary stats on the item.
- The UI will show a preview of what will be crafted as you enter these steps.
- You must have enough soul dust currency to craft the item.
Shadowlands Beta – Druid Barber Shop Options
Here is a preview of the UI for druid form selection at the barbershop. As mentioned, druids in Shadowlands will be able to individually select their forms and colors, including forms unlocked from Legion regardless of specialization!
Hearthstone Scholomance Academy Card List
Hearthpwn has posted a list of all the card releasing with the Scholomance Academy expansion. See the full list and all details by clicking the banner below!