- Death Knight – Pillar of Frost, Empower Rune Weapon
- Druid – Berserk, Celestial Alignment, Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, Incarnation: King of the Jungle, Innervate, Ravenous Frenzy
- Hunter – Aspect of the Wild, Coordinated Assault, Trueshot
- Mage – Arcane Power, Icy Veins
- Monk – Mana Tea, Serenity, Storm, Earth, and Fire
- Paladin – Avenging Crusader, Avenging Wrath, Crusade, Holy Avenger
- Priest – Spirit Shell
- Rogue – Adrenaline Rush, Shadow Blades, Vendetta
- Shaman – Ancestral Guidance
- Warlock – Dark Soul: Instability, Dark Soul: Misery
- Warrior – Avatar, Recklessness
I’ve added two spells to the OP:
They no longer invoke a GCD in the latest build of the Shadowlands Beta.
Shadowlands Beta – Death Knight Class Changes
Unholy has quite a few iconic abilities and they aren’t easily removed. Thus, our goal with this week’s latest build is to reduce the number of cooldowns in the opener, help out Rune economy, and give access to a baseline AoE Runic Spender.
- Summon Gargoyle is moved back as a level 50 talent.
- Unholy Pact moved to the level 45 talent tier.
- Epidemic is baseline.
- Dark Transformation has been removed, and its functionality has been added to Apocalypse.
- Developers’ notes: Legendaries and Conduits that interact with your ghoul while they have Dark Transformation still function as they did prior to this change.
- Death Coil has updated to reduce the cooldown of Apocalypse by 1.5 seconds.
- Developers’ notes: When you cast Apocalypse, your Dark Transformation is no longer delayed by a missile travel time.
We have a small update for Blood to address the feedback about the Ossuary talent feeling mandatory.
- Ossuary is now baseline and learned at level 58.
- Blood Tap is now moved to place Ossuary was in talents.
Thanks for the continued feedback! Please keep it coming once you’ve had a chance to test the new build.