Shadowlands Expansion Overview
Shadowlands Hotfixes – November 23, 2020
- Fixed an issue where characters would occasionally be shifted out of Travel Form when logging in after being disconnected or force quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue where Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) would not increase the damage of damage over time effects.
- Each Ferocious Bite from Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability), with Sabertooth (Talent) selected, should now extend Rip by 5 seconds.
- Shadowform is now learned at level 10 (was level 12).
- Devouring Plague is now learned at level 12 (was level 10).
- Resolved an issue where Ray of Frost (Talent) would sometimes not grant 2 charges of Fingers of Frost after the channeled icy beam has completed.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mothbane the Mighty to despawn immediately when engaged in combat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Atonement
- The damage from Refracted Sinlight should now properly align with the beam’s visual effect.
- Black Rook Hold
- Reduced the damage from being hit by boulders in the boulder gauntlet.
Items and Rewards
- The Draught of Ten Lands is now capped at level 49 (was level 50).
- The maximum level on Lightning-Forged Augment Rune has been increased to 59 (was level 50).
- Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve will no longer grant Draconic Empowerment for characters above level 50.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that could cause some characters who had previously used Laser Matrix (Azerite Trait) to enter combat with creatures even after the trait was unequipped.
- Heart of Azeroth
- The Death Gate to the Maw should now be available when ready to turn in the Alliance quest, “The Path to Salvation”.
- Fixed an issue where groups doing the Bastion quest “The Work of One’s Hands” could get into a state where the heat bar would fail to progress.
- The House of Rituals has sent reinforcements to Bastion, resulting in more available targets for the quest “Double Tap”.
- Fixed an issue where groups could have difficulties completing the Bastion quest “Step Back From That Ledge, My Friend”.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with Vulnerable Aspirants would dismount you during the Bastion quest “On the Edge of a Revelation”.
- Necrotic Droplets in the Temple of Courage are no longer level 60 and are very sorry for being so aggressive.
- Fixed an issue where Gerdus would not always be available to turn in the Bastion quest, “WANTED: Gorgebeak”.
- Fixed an issue that caused the name of The Jailer to be missing from the subtitles in the Maw cinematic.
- Death Rising vendor, Crusader Adevald Ironbeard, has found his way to the Argent Tournament grounds and has stationed himself alongside the tournament reward vendors.