Battle for Azeroth Season 4 has started in NA!
- New Raid – Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons Season 4 Affix – Awakened
- Heroic and Mythic Plus Mechagon
- Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 4
- Grand Empress Shek’zara World Boss
- Heroic Battle for Darkshore Warfront
- Island Expeditions and Salvage Crates Rotation
- Pet Battle Bonus Event
- PvP Brawl: Warsong Scramble
New Raid – Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Ny’alotha, the Waking City raid opens today with 12 new bosses available on normal and heroic. Click the banner below for the raid preview and a list of new mounts, pets and achievements that you can get from Ny’alotha!
Raid Unlock Schedule
- January 21 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties
- January 28 – Mythic Ny’alotha and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Vision of Destiny: Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, The Prophet Skitra)
- February 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2 (Halls of Devotion: Dark Inquisitor Xanesh, Vexiona, The Hivemind, Ra-den the Despoiled)
- February 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3 (Gift of Flesh: Shad’har the Insatiable, Drest’agath, Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn)
- March 10 – Raid Finder Wing 4 (The Waking Dream: Carapace of N’Zoth, N’Zoth the Corruptor)
Heroic and Mythic Plus Mechagon
The mythic only mega-dungeon Operation: Mechagon has been split into two parts and given a heroic difficulty. Starting today, Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard and Operation: Mechagon – Workshop will start appearing on keys for mythic plus. Click the banner below for a preview of the dungeons!
It is likely that the Mechagon Peacekeeper mount will still only have a chance to drop from mythic HK-8 Aerial Opression Unit or at the end chest in a Operation Mechagon: Junkyard mythic plus run. Aerial Unit R-21/X is still an reward from completing a hard mode run on mythic difficulty.
Grand Empress Shek’zara World Boss
Grand Empress Shek’zara is the world boss for the week!
Grand Empress Shek’zara
With the awakening of N’Zoth, Shek’zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god’s will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N’Zoth’s name.
- Overview – Grand Empress Shek’zara uses her powerful voice and Zara’thik Swarmguard to overwhelm enemies.
- Healers –
- Tanks –
- Damage Dealers –
- Song of the Empress – Shek’zara chants the Song of the Empress, emitting sound waves that travel outwards from her.
Players that come into contact with Song of the Empress are Silenced and suffer 4 Nature damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Force and Verve – Shek’zara shouts, inflicting 33 Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
Players standing in a Sound Barrier take 70% reduced damage from Force and Verve.
- Sound Barrier – Reduces damage dealt by Force and Verve by 70%.
- Summon Swarmguard – Shek’zara summons her Zara’thik Swarmguard to aid her in battle.
|445||Finger||Finger||Loop of Abhorrent Celerity|
|445||Cloth||Head||Maniacal Speaker’s Cover||
|445||Leather||Head||Guise of the Voracious Prowler||
|445||Legs||Greaves of Shattered Thoughts||
|445||Plate||Legs||Chitinous Conqueror’s Legplates||
Heroic Battle for Darkshore Warfront
Just like the Heroic Battle for Stromgarde Warfront added in Patch 8.2, Visions of N’Zoth will allow you to queue up with 10 to 20 people for the Heroic Battle for Darkshore Warfront. Heroic versions of warfronts provide higher quality rewards (1x item level 460 piece for the quest) but also an increased difficulty. Click the banner below for more information on the Battle for Darkshore Warfront!
- Molten Cay with Ogres
- Crestfall with Twilight Drakes
- Skittering Hollow with Nerubians
The Salvage Crates available for purchase this week are: