This Week in World of Warcraft
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes with Regional Restarts – February 25th, 2020
- Ny’alotha , the Waking City – Raid Finder Wing 3
- Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker World Boss
- N’Zo th Assaults
- Batt legrounds Bonus Event
- Island Expeditions and Salvage Crates Rotation
- Call to Arms: Uldum, Nazjatar and Nazmir
Ny’alotha, the Waking City – Gift of Flesh
Ny’alotha Wing 3 Gift of Flesh is now open on Raid Finder. Click the banner below for the raid preview and a list of new mounts, pets and achievements that you can get from Ny’alotha!
Raid Unlock Schedule
- January 21 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties
- January 28 – Mythic Ny’alotha and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Vision of Destiny: Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, The Prophet Skitra)
- February 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2 (Halls of Devotion: Dark Inquisitor wanesh, Vexiona, The Hivemind, Ra-den the Despoiled)
- February 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3 (Gift of Flesh: Shad’har the Insatiable, Drest’agath, Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn)
- March 10 – Raid Finder Wing 4 (The Waking Dream: Carapace of N’Zoth, N’Zoth the Corruptor)
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker World Boss
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker is up in Uldum!
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker
Plumbing the forgotten depths of Azeroth, Prophet Skitra unearthed a devastating aqir known as Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker. Now freed from its subterranean slumber, Vuk’laz turns its destructive power against those who oppose N’Zoth.
- Overview – Vuk’laz is a living weapon of war that attempts to overcome its enemies with devastating physical attacks. As the battle rages Vuk’laz summons scarabs to its aid from beneath the Writhing Sands.
- Damage Dealers –
- Healers –
- Tanks –
- Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker –
- Tremor Wave – Vuk’laz unleashes a mighty tremor, knocking back all players in a 40 yard frontal cone and inflicting 50 Physical damage.
- Writhing Sands – Vuk’laz summons a horde of Aqir scarabs from beneath the sands.
- Aqir Scarab – Aqir Scarabs emerge from the sands to swarm and overwhelm players.
- Razor Spines – Vuk’laz shoots razor sharp spines from its carapace, inflicting 30 Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Crushing Claws – Vuk’laz lashes out with both claws, inflicting 90 Physical damage to its current target.
|445||Finger||Finger||Band of Insidious Ruminations|
|445||Cloth||Legs||Breeches of Faithful Execution||
|445||Leather||Legs||Grotesque Mutilator’s Leggings||
|445||Head||Psyche Tormentor’s Visage||
|445||Plate||Head||Greathelm of Indiscriminate Brutality||
- The Aqir Assault has started in Uldum. This minor assault resets on Friday at 7pm PT in NA (Saturday at 8pm CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 500 Uldum Accord reputation, 500 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Aqir Swarm.
- Cache of the Aqir Swarm contains 6500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
Assault: The Black Empire
- The Black Empire Assault has started in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. This major assault resets on Tuesday at 7am PT in NA (Wednesday at 8am CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 1500 Rajani reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Black Empire.
- Cache of the Black Empire contains Vessel of Horrific Visions, 2500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
To learn more about the N’Zoth Assaults in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms, click the banner below for an in depth guide.
- Molten Cay with Jungle Trolls
- Havenswood with Worgen
- Skittering Hollow with Kobolds
The Salvage Crates available for purchase this week are:
Click the banner below to learn more about Island Expedition Rewards and Loot Tables.
Head to Uldum, Nazjatar and Nazmir with warmode enabled to kill players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with Quartermaster’s Note, Aspirant’s Equipment Cache, Honor, Conquest and Reputation with either The Honorbound or 7th Legion.