This Week in World of Warcraft
- Grand Empress Shek’zara World Boss
- N’Zoth Assaults in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Island Expeditions and Salvage Crates Rotation
- Darkmoon Faire
- Battle for Azeroth Dungeon Event
- PvP Brawl: Tarren Mill vs. Southshore
- Call to Arms: Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Mechagon and Tiragarde Sound
Grand Empress Shek’zara World Boss
Grand Empress Shek’zara is up in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms!
Grand Empress Shek’zara
With the awakening of N’Zoth, Shek’zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god’s will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N’Zoth’s name.
- Overview – Grand Empress Shek’zara uses her powerful voice and Zara’thik Swarmguard to overwhelm enemies.
- Healers –
- Tanks –
- Damage Dealers –
- Song of the Empress – Shek’zara chants the Song of the Empress, emitting sound waves that travel outwards from her.
Players that come into contact with Song of the Empress are Silenced and suffer 4 Nature damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Force and Verve – Shek’zara shouts, inflicting 33 Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
Players standing in a Sound Barrier take 70% reduced damage from Force and Verve.
- Sound Barrier – Reduces damage dealt by Force and Verve by 70%.
- Summon Swarmguard – Shek’zara summons her Zara’thik Swarmguard to aid her in battle.
|445||Finger||Finger||Loop of Abhorrent Celerity|
|445||Cloth||Head||Maniacal Speaker’s Cover||
|445||Leather||Head||Guise of the Voracious Prowler||
|445||Legs||Greaves of Shattered Thoughts||
|445||Plate||Legs||Chitinous Conqueror’s Legplates||
Assault: The Black Empire
- The Black Empire Assault has started in Uldum. This major assault resets on Tuesday at 7am PT in NA (Wednesday at 8am CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 1500 Uldum Accord reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Black Empire.
- Cache of the Black Empire contains 12500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
- The Mantid Assault has started in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. This minor assault resets on Friday at 7pm PT in NA (Saturday at 8pm CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 500 Rajani reputation, 500 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Mantid Swarm.
- Cache of the Mantid Swarm contains 6500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
To learn more about the N’Zoth Assaults in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms, click the banner below for an in depth guide.
- Whispering Reef with Murlocs
- Crestfall with Spirit Orcs
- Snowblossom Village with Mantid
The Salvage Crates available for purchase this week are:
Click the banner below to learn more about Island Expedition Rewards and Loot Tables.
The Darkmoon Faire is in town once again! If you’re grinding reputation with the new 8.3 factions, Uldum Accord and Rajani, pick up the Darkmoon Top Hat or the WHEE! buff to increase reputation gains by 10% for 60 minutes.
- All week long the final boss of each Battle for Azeroth Dungeon will drop an extra piece of loot.
- Pick up the quest Emissary of War from either your Adventure Journal or in your faction hub. Completing this quest rewards Cache of Ny’alothan Treasures.
Head to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Mechagon and Stormsong Valley with warmode enabled to kill players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with Quartermaster’s Note, Aspirant’s Equipment Cache, Honor, Conquest and Reputation with either The Honorbound or 7th Legion.