This Week in World of Warcraft
- Changes Coming with the Weekly Reset / Maintenance
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City – Mythic Difficulty
- Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker World Boss
- Dunegorger Kraulok World Boss
- Mythic+ Loot Item Level Chart
- Island Expeditions and Salvage Crates Rotation
- Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
- Call to Arms: Uldum, Nazjatar and Zuldazar
- Squirt the Wandering Trainer
Ny’alotha, the Waking City – Mythic Difficulty
With the weekly reset, Ny’alotha, the Waking City is now open on mythic difficulty. Click the banner below for the raid preview and a list of new mounts, pets and achievements that you can get from Ny’alotha!
Raid Unlock Schedule
- January 21 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties
- January 28 – Mythic Ny’alotha and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Vision of Destiny: Wrathion, the Black Emperor, Maut, The Prophet Skitra)
- February 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2 (Halls of Devotion: Dark Inquisitor wanesh, Vexiona, The Hivemind, Ra-den the Despoiled)
- February 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3 (Gift of Flesh: Shad’har the Insatiable, Drest’agath, Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn)
- March 10 – Raid Finder Wing 4 (The Waking Dream: Carapace of N’Zoth, N’Zoth the Corruptor)
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker World Boss
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker is up in Uldum!
Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker
Plumbing the forgotten depths of Azeroth, Prophet Skitra unearthed a devastating aqir known as Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker. Now freed from its subterranean slumber, Vuk’laz turns its destructive power against those who oppose N’Zoth.
- Overview – Vuk’laz is a living weapon of war that attempts to overcome its enemies with devastating physical attacks. As the battle rages Vuk’laz summons scarabs to its aid from beneath the Writhing Sands.
- Damage Dealers –
- Healers –
- Tanks –
- Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker –
- Tremor Wave – Vuk’laz unleashes a mighty tremor, knocking back all players in a 40 yard frontal cone and inflicting 50 Physical damage.
- Writhing Sands – Vuk’laz summons a horde of Aqir scarabs from beneath the sands.
- Aqir Scarab – Aqir Scarabs emerge from the sands to swarm and overwhelm players.
- Razor Spines – Vuk’laz shoots razor sharp spines from its carapace, inflicting 30 Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Crushing Claws – Vuk’laz lashes out with both claws, inflicting 90 Physical damage to its current target.
|445||Finger||Finger||Band of Insidious Ruminations|
|445||Cloth||Legs||Breeches of Faithful Execution||
|445||Leather||Legs||Grotesque Mutilator’s Leggings||
|445||Head||Psyche Tormentor’s Visage||
|445||Plate||Head||Greathelm of Indiscriminate Brutality||
- With the weekly reset, the item level cap on Mythic+ items has been removed.
- Items awarded at the end of dungeons can now scale up to item level 465 at Keystone Level +15.
- Items awarded in the weekly chest can now scale up to item level 475 at Keystone Level +15 and are always Corrupted (which the exception of trinkets, which cannot be Corrupted).
- Dread Chain with Mogu
- Whispering Reef with Murlocs
- Rotting Mire with Jinyu
The Salvage Crates available for purchase this week are:
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking is the Bonus Event for this week. Pick up A Savage Path Through Time from the adventure journal and complete 5 timewalking dungeons for a Cache of Ny’alothan Treasures, which contains loot from Ny’alotha Heroic. This is also a good time to work on those Warlords reputations to get Draenor Pathfinder, which unlocks flying in Draenor and the Soaring Skyterror mount.
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
Vendors and Rewards
The Timewalking vendors’ locations and currency rewards are:
- Alliance: Tempra – Located in southwest Stormshield just outside of the inn.
- Horde: Kronnus – Located in west Warspear near the entrance path to Ashran.
Mounts – 5000 Timewarped Badge each.
- Apexis Focusing Shard – Use: Some luminous latent power still lingers in this splinter of an Apexis shard. 500 Timewarped Badge.
- Banner of the Burning Blade – Use: Don the banner of the Burning Blade clan. 750 Timewarped Badge.
Reputation Commendations – 50 Timewarped Badge each.
- Commendation of the Council of Exarchs (A) / Commendation of the Frostwolf Orcs (H).
- Commendation of the Hand of the Prophet (A) / Commendation of Vol’jin’s Headhunters (H).
- Commendation of the Sha’tari Defense (A) / Commendation of the Laughing Skull Orcs (H).
- Commendation of the Arrakoa Outcasts.
- Commendation of the Order of the Awakened.
- Commendation of the Saberstalkers.
- Commendation of the Steamwheedle Preservation Society.
- 25 Timewarped Badge each.
- Cave Keeper Wraps
- Dented Ogre Skullcap
- Dragonrider’s Tinkered Leggings
- Fine Void-Chain Cinch
- Frogskin Diving Cap
- Hershak’s Heavy Legguards
- Ironstudded Scale Girdle
- Krag’goth’s Iron Gauntlets
- Krud’s Girthy Girdle
- Mo’gruth’s Discarded Parade Helm
- Positive Pantaloons
- Serpentine Gloves
- Twisted Taboo Handwraps
- Whitesea’s Waistwrap
- Zorkra’s Hood
- 50 Timewarped Badge each.
- 100 Timewarped Badge each.
- Level 90
- Level 100
- Level 110
- Level 120
Head to Uldum, Nazjatar and Zuldazar with warmode enabled to kill players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with Quartermaster’s Note, Aspirant’s Equipment Cache, Honor, Conquest and Reputation with either The Honorbound or 7th Legion.
Squirt the Wandering Trainer
Today in EU, Squirt the Wandering Trainer is up in the Garrison. The Pet Battle Bonus Event is still active on EU servers, which means you can level pets from 1 to 25 in just 3 minutes!
Check out Xu-Fu’s Pet Battle Strategies for a list of pets and leveling strategies you can use to defeat Squirt.