Patch 8.3 adds N’Zoth assaults to Uldum and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. These new assaults work a little differently than what you would expect and are a very important part of keeping up with patch content. Click the banner below for an in depth guide.
Today in Uldum
There are several activities taking place in Uldum.
- The Aqir Assault continues in Uldum. This minor assault resets on Tuesday at 7 AM PT in NA (Wednesday at 8 AM CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 500 Uldum Accord reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Aqir Swarm.
- Cache of the Aqir Swarm contains 5500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
- Put Your Foot Down – Squish 12 Aqir Larvae in Uldum.
- Taking the Skies – Kill 15 flying Aqir in Uldum.
- Hatching Problems – Destroy 8 Aqir Egg Clusters in Uldum.
/way 47 58 Hardened Hive
/way 28 57 Ambushed Settlers
/way 28 66 Titanus Egg
/way 37 67 Burrowing Terrors
/way 45 43 Burrowing Terrors
/way 32 44 Burrowing Terrors
Pet Battle World Quest
- I Am The One Who Whispers – Defeat Whispers in a pet battle.
- Strategy: Unborn Val’kyr [2 2 1] and Ikky [1 1 1]
- Turn 1: Shadow Shock
- Turn 2: Curse of Doom
- Turn 3: Haunt
- Bring in Ikky
- Turn 4: Black Claw
- Turn 5-7: Flock
Other Daily Activities
- Reins of the Springfur Alpaca – Obtained by feeding Gersahl Greens to the Friendly Alpaca for seven days.
- You can find Gersahl Greens along the Vir’naal River. Most of them spawn around the Lost City of Tol’vir.
- The Friendly Alpaca is a rare spawn in Uldum. If you can’t find it, look in Premade Groups for “Friendly Alpaca”.
- Shadowbarb Drone – Obtained by completing Ready to Fly, the final quest in a chain available after completing daily quests for 30 days.
- To start the questline pick up the Voidtouched Egg at coordinates 20.8 61.9 in Uldum and then bring it to H’partho Ardoros.
- To grow your companion you will have to complete daily quests offered by H’partho Ardoros in Ramkahen.
- Completing this questline also rewards you with a toy Aqir Egg Cluster and a pet Shadowbarb Hatchling.
Today in Vale of Eternal Blossoms
There are several events taking place in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Assault: The Black Empire
- The Black Empire Assault continues in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. This major assault resets on Tuesday at 7 AM PT in NA (Wednesday at 8 AM CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 1500 Rajani reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Black Empire.
- Cache of the Black Empire contains Vessel of Horrific Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
Vision of N’Zoth Daily Quest (Vision of Darkness)
- Vanquishing the Darkness – Repel N’Zoth’s corruption within the vision.
- A Growing Darkness – Destroy 6 Corrupted Incubators in the Big Blossom Mine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Windows to the Soul – Kill 6 Eyes of the Empire in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Marshals of Madness – Kill 6 faceless minions of N’Zoth in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Pillars of Oblivion – Destroy 6 Black Empire Obelisks in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
/way 74 40 Abyssal Ritual
/way 49 67 Void Conduit
/way 46 57 Consuming Maw
/way 44 41 Corruption Tear
/way 80 54 Pristine Droplet
/way 61 43 Pristine Droplet
Pet Battle World Quest