Patch 8.3 adds N’Zoth assaults to Uldum and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. These new assaults work a little differently than what you would expect and are a very important part of keeping up with patch content. Click the banner below for an in depth guide.
Today in Uldum
There are several activities taking place in Uldum.
- The Aqir Assault continues in Uldum. This minor assault resets on Tuesday at 7 AM PT in NA (Wednesday at 8 AM CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 500 Uldum Accord reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Aqir Swarm.
- Cache of the Aqir Swarm contains 5500 Coalescing Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
- More Bits, More Bits! – Collect 16 Aqir Bits.
- Getting Ahead – Collect 1 Goliath Trophy from Aqir Goliaths in Uldum.
- Wounded Wastewanderers – Heal 6 Wastewander Laborers. – To unlock this daily quest you must complete the “Word from Orsis” questline.
/way 31 55 Obsidian Extraction
/way 37 47 Ambushed Settlers
/way 37 21 Combustible Cocoons
/way 22 64 Purging Flames
/way 20 59 Dormant Destroyer
/way 34 29 Dormant Destroyer
Pet Battle World Quest
- Watch Where You Step – Defeat Blotto in a pet battle.
- Strategy: Unborn Val’kyr [2 2 1] and Ikky [1 1 1]
- Turn 1: Curse of Doom
- Turn 2: Haunt
- Bring in Ikky
- Turn 3: Black Claw
- Turn 4-6: Flock
- Turn 7: Finish the fight with your third pet
Other Daily Activities
- Reins of the Springfur Alpaca – Obtained by feeding Gersahl Greens to the Friendly Alpaca for seven days.
- You can find Gersahl Greens along the Vir’naal River. Most of them spawn around the Lost City of Tol’vir.
- The Friendly Alpaca is a rare spawn in Uldum. If you can’t find it, look in Premade Groups for “Friendly Alpaca”.
- Shadowbarb Drone – Obtained by completing Ready to Fly, the final quest in a chain available after completing daily quests for 30 days.
- To start the questline pick up the Voidtouched Egg at coordinates 20.8 61.9 in Uldum and then bring it to H’partho Ardoros.
- To grow your companion you will have to complete daily quests offered by H’partho Ardoros in Ramkahen.
- Completing this questline also rewards you with a toy Aqir Egg Cluster and a pet Shadowbarb Hatchling.
Today in Vale of Eternal Blossoms
There are several events taking place in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Assault: The Black Empire
- The Black Empire Assault continues in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. This major assault resets on Tuesday at 7 AM PT in NA (Wednesday at 8 AM CET in EU).
- Completing this assault rewards you with 1500 Rajani reputation, 750 Artifact Power, and a Cache of the Black Empire.
- Cache of the Black Empire contains Vessel of Horrific Visions, Corrupted Mementos, 2000 Gold or 200 War Resources, and a chance for a corrupted item.
Vision of N’Zoth Daily Quest (Vision of Darkness)
- A Hand in the Dark – Rescue 8 souls from the vision.
- A Growing Darkness – Destroy 6 Corrupted Incubators in the Big Blossom Mine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- A Foul Annoyance – Kill 7 Squidtail hozen in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The Strongest Among Them – Defeat 3 rare minions of N’Zoth in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- Pillars of Oblivion – Destroy 6 Black Empire Obelisks in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
/way 76 51 Infested Jade Statue
/way 42 67 Protecting the Stout
/way 41 45 Consuming Maw
/way 69 21 Pulsating Mound
/way 56 59 Void Conduit
/way 61 68 Font of Corruption (Vault of Y’Shaarj)
/way 70 58 Entrance to Big Blossom Mine (Chamber of Purification, Vault of Y’Shaarj)
Pet Battle World Quest