Patch 8.3 – Known Issues
As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you don’t see your issue in the list below, Get help here, 7 days a week.
- It is possible for the Auction House to send more items in one letter than are visible to the player.
- Stormstout Brewery: Ook-Ook dies too quickly for players to earn the achievement Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’.
- Some older items may fail to cast their effects.
- Transmogrfying items to look like the Fangs of the Father (Golad, Twilight of Aspects and Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages) is not user-friendly.
- Several legacy recipes are miscategorized in the User Interface.
- Characters that queue separately may not be placed into an instance group.
- You sometimes receive an error when trying to enter a game.
- Players are not rewarded with any Honor for participating, winning, or losing.
- When the game ends, players cannot leave the brawl.
- This feature uses the Dungeon Finder queueing system.
- It’s possible for players to be moved into a new instance of the world while they’re engaged in combat, which can lead to progress resets.
Patch 8.3 – Known Auction House Issues
- The Upgrades Only filter can show some wands and shields that are not upgrades.
- While selling certain items, non-related pets will sometimes appear in the list of current auctions.
- Players are sometimes unable to buy out an auction in which they are the highest bidder.
- Sold auction rows can disappear from the Auctions tab.
- Sold auction rows can display the wrong quantity sold.
- There is no chat notification when an auction sells.
- The Uncollected filter can show owned battle pets.
- While selling a caged pet, the price columns are misaligned in the list of current auctions.
Some players have experienced attempting to cancel an auction that has bids enabled, but no bids yet, and receiving an incorrect warning that they will be charged an extra 5% penalty. This penalty message is only meant to be shown if there’s an active bid on your auction. If there is not an active bid, you can safely proceed with canceling, and the penalty won’t be applied.
We’ll continue to investigate all of the above and develop fixes wherever possible. If you’re experiencing any issue with the new Auction House, we suggest you first disable your addons and try again.
I am sitting on my 120 alliance toon right now with the quest “Urgent Care” in my log and there is not Kelsey Steelspark in Boralus Harbor for me.
We are doing a hotfix to resolve this issue. I believe Kelsey should appear there now (or at least will be there soon).
Any fix for Prince Erazmin being in Mechagon City and people unable to turn in paragon chests or rank 4 vision of perfection?
We are actively investigating this, thanks for the callout (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)