WoW Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes – November 20, 2020
- The cooldown of Survival of the Fittest (Lone Wolf Ability) will now reset when a raid boss encounter ends.
- The cooldown of Fortifying Brew is now correctly 6 minutes.
- Acrobatic Strikes (Talent) now correctly increases the range of Dreadblades (Talent).
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue where characters boosted with the Shadowlands boost were unable to see Magni Bronzebeard in the Chamber of the Heart after receiving the Heart of Azeroth.
Dungeons and Raids
- Resolved an issue that caused the Shadowy Remains pools left behind by Echoes of Shadra to become nearly invisible.
- Vault of the Wardens
- The Lens should now reflect Glazer’s Focusing Beam properly.
Items and Rewards
- After Shadowlands launches, there will not be a new set of Battle for Azeroth weekly chests that correspond with the current week of activities (November 17-23). Loot your final Battle for Azeroth weekly chests now!
- Resolved an issue that caused some helms to hide Draenei female horns.
Player versus Player
- Corrected an issue that caused Arena and Rated Battleground matches played during the Battle for Azeroth post-season to count towards some Shadowlands Seasonal achievements.
- Killing the Frightened Provincial Minuteman during “Ace in the Hole” will once again summon a val’kyr to raise them as Forsaken.