WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes – March 11, 2021
- Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- The damage effect from Soulforge Embers (Runecarving Power) can no longer be spell reflected.
- Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Fixed an issue with Disciplinary Command (Runecarving Power) triggering with non-class spells.
- Fixed an issue with Clearcasting gained from Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) not working with the Amplification or Slipstream talents.
- Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Talent) from increasing Spinning Crane Kick’s damage properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Fists of Fury from striking its 6th target.
- Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Final Verdict (Runecarving Power) will no longer double benefit from Divine Purpose (Talent).
- Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Shiv is now displayed correctly in the combat log.
- The cosmetic accessory for Abominable Stitching “Plague Pack” is now available to be constructed if you have earned the corresponding transmog.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Players should now respawn closer to Stone Legion Generals and Sire Denathrius if they were engaged in combat after utilizing the shortcut quest to skip bosses.
- Sun King’s Salvation
- Fixed an issue where Essence Fonts were not healing Kael’thas Sunstrider for the correct amount.
- Sire Denathrius
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue could fail to play for some players after defeating him.
- Sanguine Depths
- Regal Mistdancer’s Echoing Thrust no longer hits pets.
- The point of interest indicator for “A Valuable Find: Tirna Scithe” no longer covers the World Quest, “Oranomonos the Everbranching.”
Torghast, Tower of the Damned