WoW Patch Hotfixes – June 19, 2020
Dungeons and Raids
- Resolved an issue that allowed players to skip the Maut encounter within Raid Finder Wing 1, “Vision of Destiny”.
- Blade of Eternal Darkness will no longer proc from non-damaging spells.
- Developers’ notes: In original WoW patch 1.12.1, we fixed some misbehavior with Blade of Eternal Darkness that unfortunately got carried into WoW Classic. We fixed it again in the WoW Classic AQ patch (1.13.5), but decided to go ahead and bring the fix to the live game.
- 40-player raid instances are no longer affected by the 30-per-day limit on entering dungeons.
- Developers’ notes: We have seen only a small handful of legitimate players encountering the recently added instance limit, but we want to ensure that anyone who does hit the cap is still able to freely participate in raid content.