Today we’re having a look at the fantastic character & collection management website WoWthing. It has robust account-wide tracking for everything that one might care about in-game. WoWthing can easily supplement or replace using resource-intensive addons or the need for multiple sources of information, making it a great one-stop-shop for managing all your character goals and activities.
- Weekly mythic keystones, runs for the week, and upcoming vault rewards for all characters at a glance
- Progress with each covenant, expansion, and patch campaigns
- Tracking renown, anima, and covenant building progress for each character regardless of their active covenant
- Character lockout tracking including daily holiday boss attempts, legacy content & world bosses
- Mount, pet, and toy collections
- Transmog collection: tier sets, covenant rewards, heritage armor, dungeon drops and vendor items
- Covenant vendor purchased/unpurchased item lists, including cost calculator
- Handynotes-style map showing collection drops that lists eligible characters & lockouts
- Auction house listings for missing collection pieces, showing servers you have characters on so you can watch for deals
- Gold history across servers
- Currency tracking (including those from prior expansions)
- Basic armory information and paperdoll for all characters, with fabulous background options
- Achievements & reputation progress for each character
If you have characters you don’t care about tracking, the settings allow you to hide them individually, or you can broadly filter by server, faction, or class.
To get started, download and install the WoWthing Collection Addon to gather the necessary data from your characters.
- Register or log in on WoWthing with Battle.Net
- Install the addon and log your main characters
- Go to https://wowthing.org/upload to upload the addon data
- Refresh the page and start browsing your collection!
If you like the site, consider supporting it with a Coffee! And if you’re actively working on your collections, the WoWthing Sync client can save a lot of time and effort! More info about the client can be found on the Upload Data page.